USJ, A force to be reckoned with this year?

baseballordie

im not running down a 15 year old i simply stated a fact... go back and look at how disrespectful some of these KIDS from usj have been... i personally know ej, were friends.. and i PROMISE you he would never want ppl getting on here and hyping him and the usj team the way they have... my point was that as talented as he is, he isnt one of the best in all of tennessee yet, i know that, he knows that and thats all the matters

Hey everyone this guys name that is hating on Miller is Roger Tatum. You may or may not know him but he plays for tca who already is big rivals so roger if you want to play the hate game we will start comparing both you and Miller's performances in games and my bet is that he will beat you 90 percent of the time.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this isnt roger tatum and roger had a great game last night... way better than millers 1st game tho... nice try /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i never once hated on ej i just said he wasnt one of the best in the state... and if we wanna compare then yes so far tatum is doing better than ej

this isnt roger tatum and roger had a great game last night... way better than millers 1st game tho... nice try /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> i never once hated on ej i just said he wasnt one of the best in the state... and if we wanna compare then yes so far tatum is doing better than ej

man, this thread has just become an absolute joke. gone from making (or at least attempting to make) good arguments for and against why or why not USJ would be good to just being a JR High trash talking session. PLEASE COACH T... JUST SHUT THIS ONE DOWN! LOLOLOLOLOLOL