District 11AAA

CHSAlumni

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its very hard to pick against franklin due to their winning tradition, talent returning, and depth but i think this is the year they are dethroned. i am taking brentwood to win the district. They have a stud who can carry them in teichman and the guards are one more year experienced and are capable of knocking down timely shots so teams cannot double teichmann inside.

its very hard to pick against franklin due to their winning tradition, talent returning, and depth but i think this is the year they are dethroned. i am taking brentwood to win the district. They have a stud who can carry them in teichman and the guards are one more year experienced and are capable of knocking down timely shots so teams cannot double teichmann inside.

As always, pick against the Rebels, hard to pick against this group of seniors, no more streak pressure to deal with relaxes this group I think, and the emregence of Haddix will provide an inside game that's dynamic when you combine Starnes and Haddix in the post

i am not trying to hate on franklin, but i think the loss of kegarise is too steep to overcome. i believe (correct me if im wrong) he was their leading scorer. yes i know the rebels have a lot of 3 point options but kevin was the one who was always consistent. henry, young, millermclemore, and co. are capable of having good shooting games but it is not every night as kegarise was. i would not be surprised to see the rebels win the crown again but i just dont expect it

i am not trying to hate on franklin, but i think the loss of kegarise is too steep to overcome. i believe (correct me if im wrong) he was their leading scorer. yes i know the rebels have a lot of 3 point options but kevin was the one who was always consistent. henry, young, millermclemore, and co. are capable of having good shooting games but it is not every night as kegarise was. i would not be surprised to see the rebels win the crown again but i just dont expect it

Never underestimate the "co."

This is my 10th year of watching the rebs play. It seems like every year there is a

new challanger to our dominace of 11aaa. My picks are below

1. Franklin (We OWN 11AAA get use to it)

2. CHS (Drew Kelly 2nd best player in district but wont be enough we should only beat them 10)

3. Brentwood (Tidwell is back I have confirmed.. best athlete in district won't matter we own them)

4. Hillsboro (They did upset us last year ill give them credit for that they lost several seniors though)

5. Overton (has some talent could surprize some people)

6. Ravenwood (Two best players gone from last years team)

7. Indy (Good shooter in consig but a tuff year ahead)

8. Hillwood (goint to be another tuff year)

I never understand how people come on here every year and pick against the REBS. We have

everyone back except Kevin. Michael Young is the BEST PLAYER in district .... This group of seniors is special look

for them in the Boro .....

As always, pick against the Rebels, hard to pick against this group of seniors, no more streak pressure to deal with relaxes this group I think, and the emregence of Haddix will provide an inside game that's dynamic when you combine Starnes and Haddix in the post

i agree this franklin squad plays well together and compliments each other very well, but what u seem to not understand that brentwood with tidwell(the best athlete in 11AAA) back along side kyle teichmann is a studly duo. This is brentwoods year to shine. No one can guard tidwell outside or tiech (with the exception of drew kelly) and even if u double team either one they have two outside shooters in Hood and Orr that will hit from deep all day.

I still see franklin winning the district. Too deep and they play well together, just as everyone says, Franklin can have good nights from anyone on any night. Brentwood will be a tough test for the rebels and Centennial will be good just because of Kelly inside. Other than that i don't see anyone else really contending for the crown. The question is, how far can these teams go after the districts?

This is my 10th year of watching the rebs play. It seems like every year there is a

new challanger to our dominace of 11aaa. My picks are below

1. Franklin (We OWN 11AAA get use to it)

2. CHS (Drew Kelly 2nd best player in district but wont be enough we should only beat them 10)

3. Brentwood (Tidwell is back I have confirmed.. best athlete in district won't matter we own them)

4. Hillsboro (They did upset us last year ill give them credit for that they lost several seniors though)

5. Overton (has some talent could surprize some people)

6. Ravenwood (Two best players gone from last years team)

7. Indy (Good shooter in consig but a tuff year ahead)

8. Hillwood (goint to be another tuff year)

I never understand how people come on here every year and pick against the REBS. We have

everyone back except Kevin. Michael Young is the BEST PLAYER in district .... This group of seniors is special look

for them in the Boro .....

I agree that Franklin owns this district and will again this year. However Michael Young is nowhere near the player Drew Kelly is. I have been watching games in this district for the past 6 years and I can say without a doubt that Drew Kelly is the best player to come through this district during that time span. (That includes the trio of guards at Franklin a few years back, B. Carden from Centennial, T.C., M. Dotson from Hickman, and any others)