Lancaster Fans

fredjones

sure.i can because i went to school in another state.btw i gave king's academy the same brash treatment.they don't want to go to a bowl because they are afraid the football players who play basketball might get hurt.so based upon that stupid statement then why have them play football at all.and as far as your laughs that is what i did when i saw your schedule.i am surprised you did not play tennessee school for the deaf or red boiling springs.

Thank you for your concerns over the 2008 LCA schedule.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure.i can because i went to school in another state.btw i gave king's academy the same brash treatment.they don't want to go to a bowl because they are afraid the football players who play basketball might get hurt.so based upon that stupid statement then why have them play football at all.and as far as your laughs that is what i did when i saw your schedule.i am surprised you did not play tennessee school for the deaf or red boiling springs.

You are so clever bigsportsnuts! "as far as the laughs that is what i did when i saw your schedule. i am surprised you did not play red boiling springs". If you saw our schedule you know good and well we played rbs.

By the way we assumed we were on the same level as all the schools we played when we scheduled two years ago. People look at our record and think we are some big rich school picking on people. Almost every team we played was equal in numbers and athletes. But hey, thanks for caring nuts.