Harriman vs Oakdale

harrimanboy13

Well Thursday night the celler dweller Oakdale comes to visit the slumpy and slouchy Blue Devils. Harriman has lost 3 straight but Oakdale ain't very good at all. Harriman should win by 20 or more. If Harriman can win and Sunbright can beat Coalfield then Harriman is in. Regardless its a big weekend for our region

Got news for ya there big guy. Harriman ain't very good either! You are always on here running other teams down, so try to have a little class and realize your Blue Devils blew there chance with a loss to an improving Coalfield team. Coalfield beats Sunbright, and your home next week.

Got news for ya there big guy. Harriman ain't very good either! You are always on here running other teams down, so try to have a little class and realize your Blue Devils blew there chance with a loss to an improving Coalfield team. Coalfield beats Sunbright, and your home next week.

I know the boys are home. No excuse but if it wouldn't have been wet and rainy Harriman would've won that game. Penalties killed us too. I don't run other teams down its the truth and if you don't like it then deal with it! I'm not playin or coachin for our team so it aint my fault you think they're not good.

i predict...

Oakdale---28

harriman---14

HAHA wow. Hey what do you predict on your team playin Greenback tomorrow?

I know the boys are home. No excuse but if it wouldn't have been wet and rainy Harriman would've won that game. Penalties killed us too. I don't run other teams down its the truth and if you don't like it then deal with it! I'm not playin or coachin for our team so it aint my fault you think they're not good.

HAHA wow. Hey what do you predict on your team playin Greenback tomorrow?

IF you all had scored 3 more touchdowns you woulda beat oneida

IF you all had held Greenback to less then 20 you woulda beat them

IF is a very strong word. Looking at facts is much easier. If rain makes a team go from "great" to "beat by a bottom dweller" then they werent "great" to begin with...

IF you all had scored 3 more touchdowns you woulda beat oneida

IF you all had held Greenback to less then 20 you woulda beat them

IF is a very strong word. Looking at facts is much easier. If rain makes a team go from "great" to "beat by a bottom dweller" then they werent "great" to begin with...

your tellin me.. we've seen 2 different Harriman teams this year. One that comes pumped and ready to play and one that just don't give a dang and lies down, we seen that 2nd team against Greenback, and Midway. But we did beat Oakdale I believe the score was 29-8

HAHA wohat do you predict on your team playin Greenback tomorrow?[/quote

Good excuse! It rains on both sides of the ball

It def won't be near your prediction!!!!!!!As long as we get the 'W" suits me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guarantee you my pick on your teams game will be closer than the one you put on mine, you were 35 points off. But ya a win will suit anybody no matter how close it is.