My 100th post!

rebelrebelman

#100 for MHS82

We are proud to say that this is our 100th post on this wonderful site, CoachT. We're honored and a little shocked to be honest with you.We never thought in a million years that we would be standing here before you, posting for the 100th time. This is a milestone we'll cherish forever. We know many of you have also reached this milestone and we just wanna say God bless you, and now we know what it feels like to be one of you. You ask us, "What's it like, rebelrebelman and MHS82?" well guys, we gotta say, it's a little surreal.we don't know what to say. Or how to feel...except with excitment.

We wanna thank some people who helped us get here. All of the South and Maryville faithful who supported us and stood by us in this unbelievable season. we wanna thank all the people who started arguments with us, that made a bunch of posts happen. Even though we beat every single one of you in the arguments we had, we stand before you humble.we look forward to arguing with you in the future, which we will certainly win.

Well, there's not much to say really, except let's go win the conference! See you guys at post #200!!!

RebelRebelman & MHS82 aka "The 100 Club"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats MHS82, you have true grit! You earned it, kid. And the Inner Circle is open to all respected members of the South community. The trustees of the circle obviously have to be w1ldcat and rebeltothecore. and that one guy who's signature is "life's a garden...dig it" I forgot your screennanme sorry but you're in, too. The Inner Circle will become the most respected and dominant force on CoachT!

Congrats MHS82, you have true grit! You earned it, kid. And the Inner Circle is open to all respected members of the South community. The trustees of the circle obviously have to be w1ldcat and rebeltothecore. and that one guy who's signature is "life's a garden...dig it" I forgot your screennanme sorry but you're in, too. The Inner Circle will become the most respected and dominant force on CoachT!

Oh I see, use me for my praise and promise me a part in this legendary inner circle, only to forget about me the next day. This is one of the darkest days of my life......

I'm saving my best for the playoffs. Hopefully, Maryville and South will have some good bantering during the playoffs this year. Last years game was a great one!

Oh I see, use me for my praise and promise me a part in this legendary inner circle, only to forget about me the next day. This is one of the darkest days of my life......

Ah ha, I knew this would come up. The Inner Circle is for the South community. You're a Hendersonville guy, but you're no doubt an important piece of the puzzle. Therefore you're the Chief Ambassador. South puts up an embassy in Hendersonville and you run the show. You're a friend and ally to the South Inner Circle. God Speed!

Ah ha, I knew this would come up. The Inner Circle is for the South community. You're a Hendersonville guy, but you're no doubt an important piece of the puzzle. Therefore you're the Chief Ambassador. South puts up an embassy in Hendersonville and you run the show. You're a friend and ally to the South Inner Circle. God Speed!

Let's stop with the hurtful lying here sir, South has absolutely no plans to build any sort of embassy in Hendersonville does it?!?! Oh woe is me.......

The Inner Circle is to be trusted. Don't you worry. Keep fighting the good fight!

Yes sir!

I don't know why I am trusting you exactly, it just feels like the right thing to do.

I have complete confidence in the South inner circle......even if I don't really know who South is /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Yes sir!

I don't know why I am trusting you exactly, it just feels like the right thing to do.

I have complete confidence in the South inner circle......even if I don't really know who South is /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Strong with this 1, the force is!

Rebelrebelman you are truly a inspiration to me. I've known you for years and now it's time we joined forces on Coacht along with the "inner circle". You've made it to a great milestone of 100 posts, and soon i hope to be there as well. Keep up the good work and never forget where you came from.