Independence Football

goldeneagleeye10

Yeah one last thing as I take off to ft lauderdale will be nice next year not to hear the negative talk you and some others did and tryin to create something of a qb deal when in fact the best kid played and that bothered you

Keep us posted on how many piks he throws next year for intramural football team please

It's that type of statement right there that proves the validity of my statement. I believe there was a QB controversy, and you do not. That is fine. But when you get on here and just run down Smith, it shows your maturity level-that of a high school student that holds some type of grudge against Smith.

Indy needs to finish the year off on a good note against Columbia with a win.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b]

It's that type of statement right there that proves the validity of my statement. I believe there was a QB controversy, and you do not. That is fine. But when you get on here and just run down Smith, it shows your maturity level-that of a high school student that holds some type of grudge against Smith.

Indy needs to finish the year off on a good note against Columbia with a win.

Nope just a supporter tired of all the negative talk and the pure hate of the coachin staff and callin last year lucky . Tired of ur startin qb issue when there qas never one . I never call kid out by name u do.win tonite as that cause you called for. Back up qb to start

Nope just a supporter tired of all the negative talk and the pure hate of the coachin staff and callin last year lucky . Tired of ur startin qb issue when there qas never one . I never call kid out by name u do.win tonite as that cause you called for. Back up qb to start

Columbia wins in a minor upset

Indy 35-24.

Good way for the Eagles to close out the season.

They're going to have to work really hard in the offseason if they want to get back to the playoffs. With realignment, things will only get tougher.

Congrats to the seniors who played in their final game--hard to imagine watching Independence football without Berry, Shephard, or Smith. Those kids have all been getting minutes since the first year of varsity football.

Indy 35-24.

Good way for the Eagles to close out the season.

They're going to have to work really hard in the offseason if they want to get back to the playoffs. With realignment, things will only get tougher.

Congrats to the seniors who played in their final game--hard to imagine watching Independence football without Berry, Shephard, or Smith. Those kids have all been getting minutes since the first year of varsity football.

Congrats Indy on the victory. The streak continues against Columbia. All time: Indy 4 wins, Columbia 0!

And congrats to the seniors- Smith, Berry, Shephard, Williams, etc.

Congrats Indy on the victory. The streak continues against Columbia. All time: Indy 4 wins, Columbia 0!

And congrats to the seniors- Smith, Berry, Shephard, Williams, etc.

Sorry to hear u guys did not make it this year, some of us around Millington have been hoping for a rematch, good luck next season and if you need a team to pull for in the playoffs, why not adopt the Trojans, we thought u guys were a class act last year. Feel free to jump on a region 7 or 8 thread .

Indy will be back. Don't forget that it is a VERY tough regiom. I sure didn't see Dickson Co winning one game this year.

The coaches will get everything back into gear. Maybe the chemistry wasn't the same.

One thing is for sure. We are all blessed that smitty at Science Hill had a decent season so we won't be seeing his moving van around here.

Count your blessings for what you have. Like I said before a few dozen times......if smitty was still here...the program was headed downhill and you might have been looking at the same thing Centennial went thru for several years.

I have it on good word that the loswer level teams were very strong

Sorry to hear u guys did not make it this year, some of us around Millington have been hoping for a rematch, good luck next season and if you need a team to pull for in the playoffs, why not adopt the Trojans, we thought u guys were a class act last year. Feel free to jump on a region 7 or 8 thread .

DOU, Thanks for the kind words. It was a tough season but these guys will bounce back. You all treated us very well when we visited Millington for the semi's last year. That was one of the most exciting games that you will ever see. It was a shame that someone had to lose. I will be rooting for you guys this year, until you meet up with a Region 6 team.