Shout out to CPA's fans...

5-Sport Dad

Y'all were awesome. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear Stone Memorial also has great fans. It's a long way for them to come, but I would like to see them, too.

I agree CPA fans are the best ever... I was sitting with three college coaches who want to "rent" these kids for their matches... Free Pizza and coke what a deal!!! Congrats CPA on getting their... remember "it's about the Journey" there are no losers in the boro this week...

When your team has never made it past the district quarterfinals, and then makes it all the way to state, it brings out the crowd!

This unusually successful season, combined with the student body's desire to support Cameron Foltz (senior on the team whose mother passed away a few days before the district tournament) and the rest of the team is what has caused an enormous turnout by the CPA students, parents, and faculty. School was cancelled today so all of the high school could be there.

Congratulations to the CPA volleyball team on going further than the school's team has ever gone before, and further than anyone expected, and doing all in the midst of a tragedy.

Announcements