District 5AA

logcabinman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and my apologies to everyone else i know you're not supposed to call people morons and idiots on here...

you really are the ignorant one!!! and he did use three timeouts in the first half which gave him two left and he used one when they went on there run then when it was a one or two point ball game so get your facts straight you obviously no nothin about the game!! and yeah you're from the central area so dont act like you want sweetwater beatin them!! and since you're so smart who do you think will contend for the district title

You're right i'm from the central area. That doesn't mean anything. I have more ties to the sweetwater area then i do Central. I must have been in the bathroom for the one during there run. If he did use one then it just proves his inadequacy as a coach, because it obviously didn't stop the run. And Coniglio has it right. Those three are the ones who will contend for the top three spots.... Sweetwater's bench is too weak to contend for a district title...

My job does not permit me to make it to most of the games anymore, so could someone fill me in on what Sequoyah looks like this year. I know last year they had a lot of good talent, but were young. Are the athletes still there? If the team is still the same as last years I am guessing the starting lineup could be Atchely, Griffin, Fritts, Ferguson, and Bledsoe with Whited, Coley, and maybe Lingerfelt as the first ones off the bench. Just my guess, I could be completely wrong. Just curious as to what they look like this year.

My job does not permit me to make it to most of the games anymore, so could someone fill me in on what Sequoyah looks like this year. I know last year they had a lot of good talent, but were young. Are the athletes still there? If the team is still the same as last years I am guessing the starting lineup could be Atchely, Griffin, Fritts, Ferguson, and Bledsoe with Whited, Coley, and maybe Lingerfelt as the first ones off the bench. Just my guess, I could be completely wrong. Just curious as to what they look like this year.

yes there still there but them kids are still young and they start a freshman that is a good ball player and has a lot of upside in tevin west! but they also start atchley fritts bledsoe and griffin so pretty good but young!! and iceman no that does not show inadequacy as a coach you can tell the players what to do its there job to perform!! and if you was in the bathroom then you really have no clue what was going on!! but like i said i do think those three teams ya'll picked will be up there but i also think sweetwater will to but we'll all see in the long run so no use in arguin about it now

yes there still there but them kids are still young and they start a freshman that is a good ball player and has a lot of upside in tevin west! but they also start atchley fritts bledsoe and griffin so pretty good but young!! and iceman no that does not show inadequacy as a coach you can tell the players what to do its there job to perform!! and if you was in the bathroom then you really have no clue what was going on!! but like i said i do think those three teams ya'll picked will be up there but i also think sweetwater will to but we'll all see in the long run so no use in arguin about it now

what happened to the wildcats? I believe the CHIEFS won by 20!!!!!! Go Chiefs!!