8-AAA

falconfan94

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luffman has a plethora of offers. She can probably hand pick where she wants to go.

you're welcome.

I saw Luffman from lawrence co play a few weeks back,shes the best ive ever seen,shes deadly from any position on the court and plays them all like a pro!i think your right i bet she signs in the S.E.C before she starts her senior year,hope my favorite team gets lucky and signs her!..........Go Vandy!!!!!!!

I saw Luffman from lawrence co play a few weeks back,shes the best ive ever seen,shes deadly from any position on the court and plays them all like a pro!i think your right i bet she signs in the S.E.C before she starts her senior year,hope my favorite team gets lucky and signs her!..........Go Vandy!!!!!!!

I think it is going to be tight in District 8AAA. Shelbyville is small, really small. No height. They have to rebound as a team instead of waiting for one or two to do the dirty work under the boards. They did a lot better against Cookeville than the first game against Mcgavock. Lawrenceburg will be tough, Luffman is very good. I wouldn't count out Franklin County either. There won't be a run away winner this year.

I think it is going to be tight in District 8AAA. Shelbyville is small, really small. No height. They have to rebound as a team instead of waiting for one or two to do the dirty work under the boards. They did a lot better against Cookeville than the first game against Mcgavock. Lawrenceburg will be tough, Luffman is very good. I wouldn't count out Franklin County either. There won't be a run away winner this year.

I agree totally.will be exciting to see how the district plays out.I think lawrence co will have a hard time hanging with the likes of shelbyville or franklin co even with luffman the other teams im sure will be prepared

Lawrence Co. is semi-solid. The Independence game last nite was not competitive enough to see where the girls really stand. The fact is it seemed that the Lady Cats played down instead of really taking advantage of some weak spots. Good scoring by at least 4 players(Luffman,Kemp,Hunt,Robbins). Getting at least 4 players in double figures always helps. Good luck in Giles Co. tonite.

Lawrence Co. is semi-solid. The Independence game last nite was not competitive enough to see where the girls really stand. The fact is it seemed that the Lady Cats played down instead of really taking advantage of some weak spots. Good scoring by at least 4 players(Luffman,Kemp,Hunt,Robbins). Getting at least 4 players in double figures always helps. Good luck in Giles Co. tonite.

Lawrence Co will be solid in their district.

I was referring to the younger girls on the soccer team that will be playing next year. I quess time will tell the tale. you're right on that. I want Coffee County to suceed as much as anyone. Why, with a school of 1600+, do we only have 2 Seniors on the team? At some point in all sports, the young excuse gets old. We all use it, I'm no different, but at some point it gets old.

Have you seen the talent on the soccer team, not much, we have played them for years and always beat them, get real!! From an outsider looking in the only team that coffee has any talent in is VolleyBall, but for what ever reason the local newspapers never covered them, I think everybody knows why.If you are really a supporter of CC you will get behind the kids in all the programs, boys and girls and support them regardless of who the coach is.