Where are all the Scott Smith haters this season

Quack4

I don't get on much, but I got on and noticed that the Scott Smith haters are pretty buttoned-up this year up in East Tennessee? I guess that 7-2 record in his second year will do that to you. I have not seen you guys play, but looking at the stats, it seems like this coaching staff has adapted to the personnel at hand and built a winner.

Congrats to Scott and his staff, and good luck going forward.

I don't get on much, but I got on and noticed that the Scott Smith haters are pretty buttoned-up this year up in East Tennessee? I guess that 7-2 record in his second year will do that to you. I have not seen you guys play, but looking at the stats, it seems like this coaching staff has adapted to the personnel at hand and built a winner.

Is this the old GreenLantern gone Quack?

Is that U Gilligan? Nice try!

Guest PoppycockProfessor

Or he inhereted a trully talented pack of frosh soph plus largest enrollment in state does not hurt either

NOT TRUE! Jeff County has more! hehehehehehe.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Not Scott here,

Just a former player of his from the old days who defended him in here when things were dark. He's a good man and a good coach. You all are lucky to have him there.

The you are a quack--He's no better than a snake--One state title by recruiting top players and playing in a 1A bush league (ABC schools all recruit)