Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game to watch!

Ravenwood, ya'll deserve all the credit in the world. Fun to finally see you guys play, and you guys have got some talent for sure. Overall even throughout the whole game, but with a slight edge to Ravenwood I'd say. First punt by the Raptors taken about 80 yards to the house by Yazzie in one of the sickest returns I've ever seen. Hville couldn't get any sort of passing game going and couldn't stop Ravenwood's pass or run, but found a way to win anyway. Only got one pass completed that I can remember actually and it went for like 80 yards lol.

Man that stadium was buzzing. Can't wait to have the Rebels come on up to Paul Decker Field next week!

On a side note, Yazzie has got to be one of the best players in the state, period.

Step 1 is complete, mondo.

Yes it is, congrats to the Pats on their win. The last few minutes last night were hang on for your life. It was like the 7 on 7 passing league until R'wood got to around the 20. I wish they would show everyone the punt return Yazzie had, unbelievable. On the 80 yd TD pass he had it was 3rd and 14, they single covered him, unbelievable! Hville cannot play like this against Franklin and win. Must play a lot better on defense and possess the ball.

Yes it is, congrats to the Pats on their win. The last few minutes last night were hang on for your life. It was like the 7 on 7 passing league until R'wood got to around the 20. I wish they would show everyone the punt return Yazzie had, unbelievable. On the 80 yd TD pass he had it was 3rd and 14, they single covered him, unbelievable! Hville cannot play like this against Franklin and win. Must play a lot better on defense and possess the ball.

Congrats hhs job well done heard was a good time at field

Not sure if u saw tennessean and qoute hunters lane coach said FHS best team they faced not to take anythin away but be wary of next week and the rebels

Congrats hhs job well done heard was a good time at field

Not sure if u saw tennessean and qoute hunters lane coach said FHS best team they faced not to take anythin away but be wary of next week and the rebels

I understand Hville will be probably a 3 Td underdog next week. Been the underdog all year what else is new. I know Franklin is as good or better as R'wood on offense and a whole lot better on defense. Must possess the ball, allow no big plays on defense and hope people keep kicking to Yazzie and playing him one on one.

I understand Hville will be probably a 3 Td underdog next week. Been the underdog all year what else is new. I know Franklin is as good or better as R'wood on offense and a whole lot better on defense. Must possess the ball, allow no big plays on defense and hope people keep kicking to Yazzie and playing him one on one.

no fhs is head above water the rhs on offense- one back 730 yds other back 1300 yds

qb out of world Qb rating 113 - 179 1901 yds 13td 2 int

smacked RHS 27-0

no fhs is head above water the rhs on offense- one back 730 yds other back 1300 yds

qb out of world Qb rating 113 - 179 1901 yds 13td 2 int

smacked RHS 27-0

Wasn't that FHS-RHS game one that Ravenwood didn't play well? How can you compare our score vs Ravenwood, in which they played good, to that one in which they didn't?

Even if Franklin is a lot more talented, this will be a great game that either team can win. It's a classic playoff rivalry game that both teams want more than anything to win. Should be a fun one.

Wasn't that FHS-RHS game one that Ravenwood didn't play well? How can you compare our score vs Ravenwood, in which they played good, to that one in which they didn't?

Even if Franklin is a lot more talented, this will be a great game that either team can win. It's a classic playoff rivalry game that both teams want more than anything to win. Should be a fun one.

you may have heard it elsewhere but not from me, saw game tapes and spoke to a few parents from RHS and they were prepared for the game and franklin took it to them,

just saying that this would be a huge win if HHS wins - anything can happen on friday night and like last year I didnt think indy was capable of beating millington is state semi either..... so yeah it can happen, but as mentioned you will have to look at brentwood game to see how they slowed them down - gallatin will tell you as stated on board CHS was fast, franklin can match that speed and has the extra size and strength

what was crowd like last night - did RHS bring some students ?

tell ya here in florida region teams with identical records have something called a shootout for example 3 local teams here in region are tied so they have all three teams do a coin flip winner gets the following -

the two teams that lost the coin toss play 2 qts - the winner of the 2 qrts gets thins then plays the winner of the coin toss for two quarters that same night crazy