Moore Co. Vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JBs defence from last year was a lot better. Region 5 is not as good as it was last year. Not even close.

i do not agree. there isn't a powerhouse in region 5 this year but all of the teams collectively are better than last years region 5. you can tell by their performance against each other and teams in other regions. however, i don't see a state championship caliber team in region 5 this year like there has been in the past 3 years.

How many region 5 teams have you seen play this year and what school do you support?

Heritage. I have seen all the teams play for the last 4 years. Jo Byrns for the last 3 years would beat any of these teams bad. Heritage team last year and Cascades team for the last two years would do the same.

Hey MC fans...where did your running back come from #24 Dalton Holt? He wasn't on last year's roster but it looks like he's the workhorse on offense. And did I see some tats on his arms? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

#24 didnt play last year.He is a senior this year.Yes he does have a tat.

I agree, and you weren't too shabby yourself. I don't know if you seen it or not but I asked you in another thread why you stopped coaching @ JBS. And just in case you didn't see my original post, you've also done a great job of raising you kids. I've met your son and I recently worked with your daughter on the BGK project and they're great kids.

THANKS!! IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO GET OUT WHEN IN 2004 I WOULD WATCH MY SON WHEN HE GOT IN AS A FRESHMAN. YOU NEED SOMEONE TO FOCUS ON THE TEAM PLUS JOEY RICHARDS GAVE TOM A YOUNG COACH. JOEY DOES A GOOD JOB ON THE HEADSET. I AM ON A MEDICATION FOR PD THAT MAKES ME DROWSY AT TIMES. NOT SURE HOW FOCUSED I WOULD BE IN THE BOX.

i think you need to take off the caps. your giving me a headache. also the first paragraph has already been said and discussed. and i agree with you. your second paragraph is discussing politics and the opinions of sports writers, which means less than nothing. i don't put, and nobody should, any clout whatsoever on anything a newspaper says. that includes coach of the year and all county players. however, i do agree that coach earheart is an amazing coach and deserves to be recognized, but if you know him then you know that he doesn't need and probably doesn't want to get any recognition from a newspaper. he lets his defensive stats stand as a lasting testement to his coaching ability. and i think thats the way he wants it.

I AGREE LOT'S OF AWARDS ARE POLITICAL, BUT IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN YOU ENJOY WHEN THEY MAKE ALL COUNTY OR ALL REGION . FOR COACH EARHEART I AGREE HE COULD PROBABLY CARELESS IF HE GETS RECOGNITION. BUT THAT IS THE REASON TO RECOGNIZE HIM. ALL THE COACHES ON THE JBS STAFF ARE GOOD ROLE-MODELS AND ARE VERY HUMBLE. THEY WANT THE KIDS TO GET THE CREDIT. I JUST THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE A QUALITY PERSON (NOT JUST COACH) GET RECOGNITON.

PS--NO DISRESPECT TO LAST YEAR'S DEFENSE. YOU WERE A GOOD DEFENSE. WHY DON'T YOU ADD THE CAPS--IT HELPS THE OLDER POSTERS TO READ LIKE MYSELF---GO 50 PLUS CROWD OR SHOULD I SAY AARP

LOOKING AT LAST YEARS SCHEDULE IT SEEMS JBS OFFENSE WAS ALOT BETTER.WHO ALL DID YALL LOSE FROM LAST YEAR,DO YALL STILL HAVE THE SAME QB OR RB'S?WE LOST OUR QB,BUT HE WILL BE IN THE STANDS FRIDAY FRESH FROM PARIS ISLAND USMC HE HAS MADE MC PROUD.WE ALSO LOST SOME RB'S,BUT WE HAVE SOME BOYS WHO HAVE STEPPED UP AND THEY WERE AT JB LAST YEAR,THEY DONT WANT TO LOSE TO JB AGAIN,SO THEY WILL BE UP FOR THIS ONE.

LOOKING AT LAST YEARS SCHEDULE IT SEEMS JBS OFFENSE WAS ALOT BETTER.WHO ALL DID YALL LOSE FROM LAST YEAR,DO YALL STILL HAVE THE SAME QB OR RB'S?WE LOST OUR QB,BUT HE WILL BE IN THE STANDS FRIDAY FRESH FROM PARIS ISLAND USMC HE HAS MADE MC PROUD.WE ALSO LOST SOME RB'S,BUT WE HAVE SOME BOYS WHO HAVE STEPPED UP AND THEY WERE AT JB LAST YEAR,THEY DONT WANT TO LOSE TO JB AGAIN,SO THEY WILL BE UP FOR THIS ONE.

We have a new QB and new running backs.