7 2a

ptc

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have the bones for SC? I know the defense runs out with a flag like that but I was just wondering why that instead of a rebel. But i like it. Very nice.

I went with the bones primarily because of the flag they run out with. I also recall seeing that logo on the team website. With all of that said I figured the SC crew may prefer the skull. I can do a quick switch if any of the SC folks want a copy with a rebel.

Why do you have the bones for SC? I know the defense runs out with a flag like that but I was just wondering why that instead of a rebel. But i like it. Very nice.

probably because the Lions and Tigers tore the meat off of them!! dont worry panthers dont chew on bones so just use them to your advantage, beat em down!!

(not trying to start anything just having some fun, hope i dont offend any rebel fans)

Well yall, I think we finally found somethin we alll ccan agree on. Its that time again where we put aside our rival hatreds, and begin to BOND together as REGION. Every team, every fan, every player needs to encourge each other so we can finally show them boys over in Region 5 who can really play ball. Good luck to every team, go out and take care of business.

Seniors, No matter what play every play till that whistle blows, and play your hardest no matter who yall play or how long yall last in the playoffs. I can honestly say that losing 55-28 on your FINAL career game is not the last memory you want to have of this great sport. Step up and be the leaders your coaches have wanted you to be all season, and make a way to succeed. Underclassmen, your seniors have played their hearts out for you all season, now this is your time to repay them. Go out and play like its gonna be your last career game as well, and yall will be able to give yourself a chance to win. Win or lose, LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. Life is about not having regrets, so LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD. I promise waking up saturday morning after your win or loss feels A LOT BETTER knowing YOU did everything you could to ALLOW YOUR TEAM to ADVANCE. Good Luck to all, I hope everyone has an injury free playoff season.

CTOWN, you have just earned my utmost respect, That was probably the best post I have read on COACHT to date. I couldn't agree more. My son was an underclassman on that team, and a senior on last years heartbreaking loss to Good Pasture. And believe me it still hurts, he still talks about it and still wonders what he could have done more. Now he's a redshirt froshman in college, and vows to try to not have that feeling again. LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD, HAVE NO REGRETS, LOVE THE GAME.