McEwen @ MTP

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let here it now we all know where we all have to play now. who wins.

if mcewen is going to try to just run the ball down mt. pleasants throat, i dont believe they'll be able to do it. mt. pleasant is to fast, and their d-line is pretty big. id say they'd match up quite well to a team trying to pound the rock all game long.

mTps way to fast, way too big and has more depth than McEwen...... McEwen was running on empty aganist Jo Byrns early in the 4th quarter..... mTp has too much depth, speed and size for McEwen to beat the TIGERS............ Tummins is good but that is all they have......

Nice talking to you last night mctown.....

Don't give McEwen that much credit surely they'll put more than 21 on us Remember were to small and slow /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

What was your take on the JB game friday night?

Mt.Pleasant by 21!

I agree /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

What was your take on the JB game friday night?

I agree /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

McEwen doesnt match up well with MTP... MTP to fast and big up front MTP-35 McEwen-7