McEwen @ MTP

TexasinMacTown

What's up with all the McEwen folks this week, Russel? I haven't seen several of your regulars on here much this week? Tex, MGirl, Mballer??? Why no posts?

I just think it is pointless to argue about all of the CRAP like what is being argued about on the 5 vs. 6 thread. We know our boys can win this game. MTP obviously has a very good team. We are just trying to stay focused for Friday night. Some OTHERS who post here argue almost to the point of stroke level and that simply makes no sense. When someone has an opinion, OTHERS feel "how dare they!" and "I'm sick of this CRAP!" So, what is the point of posting? Like I said before, our guys can win this game. MTP can also win this game. I know that our guys are going to go out on the field Friday night and play with every ounce of heart they can muster. Getting on here and acting like we are so much more SUPERIOR than every one else, what is the point? (Talk about needing a piece of humble pie? ) Our guys will take care of business on the field Friday night. GO WARRIORS!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it is pointless to argue about all of the CRAP like what is being argued about on the 5 vs. 6 thread. We know our boys can win this game. MTP obviously has a very good team. We are just trying to stay focused for Friday night. Some OTHERS who post here argue almost to the point of stroke level and that simply makes no sense. When someone has an opinion, OTHERS feel "how dare they!" and "I'm sick of this CRAP!" So, what is the point of posting? Like I said before, our guys can win this game. MTP can also win this game. I know that our guys are going to go out on the field Friday night and play with every ounce of heart they can muster. Getting on here and acting like we are so much more SUPERIOR than every one else, what is the point? (Talk about needing a piece of humble pie? ) Our guys will take care of business on the field Friday night. GO WARRIORS!!!

bump

I bet them runningbacks for Mt pleasant would have 4000 yards against the teams McEwen played

I bet McEwen doesn't rush for 50 yards against them giants.

Don't be sandbagging. No one over hear is taking McEwen lightly. I saw a good team play Friday night. If MP doesn't play one of their better games then it will be a long night.

ok.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You Won't Be There When We Cross The River. And Packing Lunches We Do Well.

The boy's over here are /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

What's up with all the McEwen folks this week, Russel? I haven't seen several of your regulars on here much this week? Tex, MGirl, Mballer??? Why no posts?

This whole work thing has been keeping me pretty busy as of late... so not a whole lot of time to post... This game will probably by a 6-14 point game either way... McEwen will have a real good shot if:

they don't turn the ball over more than the oposition

they have an average 1A kicking game

McEwen's offense is able to create and keep MTP guessing, instead of knowing what McEwen is running

McEwen doesn't give up the big plays (25+)

If McEwen does these 4 things, I say that they will win...

Does MTP still come out to Welcome to the Jungle with the fireworks and cannons like they did last year against McEwen in the 1st round... it was a pretty impressive atmosphere for a 1A tennessee high school team...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This whole work thing has been keeping me pretty busy as of late... so not a whole lot of time to post... This game will probably by a 6-14 point game either way... McEwen will have a real good shot if:

they don't turn the ball over more than the oposition

they have an average 1A kicking game

McEwen's offense is able to create and keep MTP guessing, instead of knowing what McEwen is running

McEwen doesn't give up the big plays (25+)

If McEwen does these 4 things, I say that they will win...

Does MTP still come out to Welcome to the Jungle with the fireworks and cannons like they did last year against McEwen in the 1st round... it was a pretty impressive atmosphere for a 1A tennessee high school team...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand the whole work thing. I think that they do still do all that stuff I have never been to the jungle I hear its impressive. Fireworks?!?!?!? at a high school game how do they pull that off?