York @ Marion County

mchs51

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there sweetheart, sounds like you are a sore loser just like your players but I guess that's were they got it from. A Win is a Win and we are still moving on while you guys are sitting at home getting ready for basketball season hope that works out better for you!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh by the way this is football if your quarterback can't take it he needs to pick on someone a little smaller next time or maybe try a non contact sport like golf!!!!!!!

Hey there sweetheart the quarterback could take it, your #72 couldnt i guess our quarterback jumped all over and on top of your 72 and he couldnt take it i guess thats why our quarterback got flagged for that bogus 15 yard penalty. You got lucky tonight you just remember you will be joining us at the house next week i hope that works out good for you.Im not a sore loser i dont care if both teams play hard and the refs stay out of the game and let both teams play but they didnt do that the refs had to be the star of the show thats who won tonight the refs............mark it down thats who the stars and winners were they wouldnt let either team win. Hey you faced the same team 2 weeks ago and york lost by more than this why werent they cheap shots and sore losers and classless 2 weeks ago thats just a load of crap and you know it........have a good day your warriors will get scalped next week and then maybe they will get the squaws after that..........

Yes i do love these personal foul penalties all created by our quarterback especially the one where your 72 come out on our #12 and outweighing him by at least 200lbs and they call a personal foul on us you guys are crazier than he** that is the only way you made any yardage tonight was by getting 15 yard for every flag thats the only way you moved up and down the field hey how bout those cream puffs ask your kids if that team tonight are still cream puff muffins you were lucky to win tonight i bet you guys bottoms were sucking up alot of those bleachers tonight if you know what i mean and you do.The most physical team lost tonight the luckier team won tonight i told you didnt impress me any the 1st time we met and you still didnt how about that 56 yards of total offense tonight and oh yes how about 1 time across your 50 yard line tonight i told you that you guys hadnt turned it around 50 to 60 points from last year. Luck dont last forever runs out in the hole next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh yes how aboutthose 2 dropped td passes in the endzone i know they didnt catch them if they hold onto those guys you arent going anwhere except to the house it looks like anything you guys took a step backwards tonight 34-0 to 21-12. Gosh where was that 34-0 at tonight.Oh yes it shuld have been at least 45-0 u should have scored more playing at home.

Thanks, some things need repeating. Muffins lost tonight.....nuff said. Marion will be playing over at Smith Co. next Friday night. Come on over and watch; its not like you have a York game to go to.

Hey there sweetheart the quarterback could take it, your #72 couldnt i guess our quarterback jumped all over and on top of your 72 and he couldnt take it i guess thats why our quarterback got flagged for that bogus 15 yard penalty. You got lucky tonight you just remember you will be joining us at the house next week i hope that works out good for you.Im not a sore loser i dont care if both teams play hard and the refs stay out of the game and let both teams play but they didnt do that the refs had to be the star of the show thats who won tonight the refs............mark it down thats who the stars and winners were they wouldnt let either team win. Hey you faced the same team 2 weeks ago and york lost by more than this why werent they cheap shots and sore losers and classless 2 weeks ago thats just a load of crap and you know it........have a good day your warriors will get scalped next week and then maybe they will get the squaws after that..........

so your saying the warriors got lucky????????? You are ignorant

Thanks, some things need repeating. Muffins lost tonight.....nuff said. Marion will be playing over at Smith Co. next Friday night. Come on over and watch; its not like you have a York game to go to.

Tell him nohope!!!! Next week should be a good game wonder if he will be on here talking all that junk when the game is over.....probably not gotta get ready for basketball or even better golf since it doesn't seem like they can take the hits in football!!!!

I have one word for you "LOSSERRRRRRR" no wait make that 2 "SORE LOSSSERRRRRRRRR"

Now go cry to your wife and leave me alone.

so your saying the warriors got lucky????????? You are ignorant

Where were you at with 3 minutes to go in the game i bet you werent out in the parking lot getting in your car knowing you had won the game no u wasnt your butt was sucking up those bleachers you were sitting on tonight so yes i would say you guys got lucky and held on for the win.........congrats on the win i mean that but i do wish the refs would have stayed out of it and let the 2 teams play god i hate talking about refereeing but i would not like to see them decide the game so much with all of the penalties.......

Tell him nohope!!!! Next week should be a good game wonder if he will be on here talking all that junk when the game is over.....probably not gotta get ready for basketball or even better golf since it doesn't seem like they can take the hits in football!!!!

You dont make any sense we were the ones supposedly dishing out all of the hits remember we were the ones called for all of them if anybody couldnt take them it was your guys they needed the refs protection...........

Probably not.........he needs to just shut up. He's bragging about losing; I just don't get it. Great pic BTW. I'm rather proud of our team tonight, aren't you. Played the second worse game of the entire season and still won; thats the mark of a good team.

Where were you at with 3 minutes to go in the game i bet you werent out in the parking lot getting in your car knowing you had won the game no u wasnt your butt was sucking up those bleachers you were sitting on tonight so yes i would say you guys got lucky and held on for the win.........congrats on the win i mean that but i do wish the refs would have stayed out of it and let the 2 teams play god i hate talking about refereeing but i would not like to see them decide the game so much with all of the penalties.......

NO! i was there lol i dont get how u think the refs cost you the game with 3 min left u had the ball inside the warrior 20 an the warrior d held you on 4 downs??? the MC d cost you the game yall had 3 drives that they held yall on 4 downs inside the warrior 25

You dont make any sense we were the ones supposedly dishing out all of the hits remember we were the ones called for all of them if anybody couldnt take them it was your guys they needed the refs protection...........

[/

I don't make sense? Our boys can take the hits and they proved it tonight just in case you haven't realized it yet we WON..Ha Ha......you lost!!!!

The refs call it like they see it sorry you didn't agree but it still doesn't change the out come, you had a long drive home and I sure hope you stocked up on the Kleenex before you made the trip down to the valley because I'm sure you needed them.

If you make it to the game next week I'll be sure to bring you some because from the sound of it you're still gonna be crying over tonight's game!!!!!!

CHEATERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS (MC) NEVER CHEAT!!!!!!

Sorry you didn't enjoy the MIGHTY PURPLE STORM!!!!!

Probably not.........he needs to just shut up. He's bragging about losing; I just don't get it. Great pic BTW. I'm rather proud of our team tonight, aren't you. Played the second worse game of the entire season and still won; thats the mark of a good team.

Thanks, figured since everyone else was putting up pics I needed one 2. I think it fits our boys pretty good don't you? I am very proud of these young men. Their abilities have been underestimated the last 3 years and now they are getting the chance to prove what they are made of!!! A win is a win and you can't have a perfect game every Friday night just hope they step it up next week and play football the way we all know they can!!!!