DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just find it hard to believe central will have two bad games in a row? i think WC nailed it....maybe the players had the big head a little bit and thought they could just show up and win....no one would admit to it, but i'm guessing that is what happened....

i think they come out and hold on to the football this week....if they do lose to dekalb, it won't be because they gave the game to them, it will be because dekalb is just better.

Congrats to the Chargers for a great season. No perfect, but great. I believe these boys have the tallent to play all the way to State finals. They need to play with will to will. Don't give up. Don't quit! Play hard! Every game will be tough. Go Chargers!!! Chargers win by 14. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It will be a good game central played good all year and DC seems pretty good if you look at who they have played. I think both teams will play a hard fought to the end game. but i think in the end DC comes out on top 28-21

The loss that MC suffered from Howard Friday will refocus this team. I think the best thing that could have happened to this bunch happened Friday. No loss is a good one, but I think that the reality that if you do not bring your A game every night has been shown. I say MC will refocus and win this game.

There are 9 seniors on the McMinn Chargers side, there are those boys who were on the team last season, and those coaches that DO NOT want the season to end just yet. They want to go further and I believe they will. The loss to Howard showed the players they can't just show up and win, they need to play hard, fight to keep a lead, fire one another up, and support each other. Go Chargers!!!!!

There are 9 seniors on the McMinn Chargers side, there are those boys who were on the team last season, and those coaches that DO NOT want the season to end just yet. They want to go further and I believe they will. The loss to Howard showed the players they can just show up and win, they need to play hard, fight to keep a lead, fire one another up, and support each other. Go Chargers!!!!!

It is one thing to play in a region that did not offer many challenges for MC. It will be another thing for MC to deal with the reality that every team they face from here on is equal to them in talent. Playing from behind makes a team play differently and makes coaches have to coach differently. Hopefully the answers will come to MC and they will get past the first round.

Quick Facts:

Opponents winning Percentage: Dekalb-.474

Central-.434

Offensive points per game: Dekalb- 36

Central- 36

Points allowed per game: Dekalb- 24

Central-10

Central's secondary is weak and Dekalb's passing offense is a strength. I believe this will be a great game. It all depends on how central's coaches and players can shake off the loss on friday. If they have poor attitudes this week of practice, this game could get ugly quick.

Quick Facts:

Opponents winning Percentage: Dekalb-.474

Central-.434

Offensive points per game: Dekalb- 36

Central- 36

Points allowed per game: Dekalb- 24

Central-10

Central's secondary is weak and Dekalb's passing offense is a strength. I believe this will be a great game. It all depends on how central's coaches and players can shake off the loss on friday. If they have poor attitudes this week of practice, this game could get ugly quick.

I agree if MC pulls it out it will be close. I did not think so until Friday night. I am not being fair weathered or anything. I want this program to get over the hump just as most of us. Paydirt you make good sense when you speak of attitude. Do you want it? It has already been proven it is not going to be given to us.