DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now there is no need for that kinda language 89.... i mean come on he is just like everyone else on here changes their mind depending on what day it is. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You big lug nut. Go do some homework. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

hey 89charger....6+4+3=2 is also a converted howard fan...ever since his polk wildcats can't beat central he just jumps on whoever can beat central's bandwagon...hahahahha jk

Whats up smokey? Have you told Palin she could cry on your shoulder? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Maybe you could give her a free oil change and car wash. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I take it you dont like the white pants?

Whats up smokey? Have you told Palin she could cry on your shoulder? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Maybe you could give her a free oil change and car wash. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I take it you dont like the white pants?

not a lot....man i don't like everyone knowin who i am and me not knowin who everyone else is! hahaha

hey, i would let palin cry on my shoulder!!!! and if the white pants cause us to all of a sudden have seven turnovers...then burn em!!! although they do look very good!!! they may even look better than the navy on navy....and i'll give everybody a free car wash if you ship all your christmas presents with ups!!( that is job number two if you don't already know 89)!!!! GO CHARGERS

not a lot....man i don't like everyone knowin who i am and me not knowin who everyone else is! hahaha

hey, i would let palin cry on my shoulder!!!! and if the white pants cause us to all of a sudden have seven turnovers...then burn em!!! although they do look very good!!! they may even look better than the navy on navy....and i'll give everybody a free car wash if you ship all your christmas presents with ups!!( that is job number two if you don't already know 89)!!!! GO CHARGERS

The white pants and blue jerseys would look good together. I walked in behind you at the Howard game with fatman08 and he was gonna introduce us but we got sidetracked. I didnt know about UPS but congrats that is a GREAT job if you get on full time. I cant believe your boss doesnt pay you enough to keep you from having a 2nd job. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Rain forecasted for Friday but clearing up in late afternoon or at least thats what the "experts" say.

The white pants and blue jerseys would look good together. I walked in behind you at the Howard game with fatman08 and he was gonna introduce us but we got sidetracked. I didnt know about UPS but congrats that is a GREAT job if you get on full time. I cant believe your boss doesnt pay you enough to keep you from having a 2nd job. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Rain forecasted for Friday but clearing up in late afternoon or at least thats what the "experts" say.

yeah that would look okay...i know those unis look a lot bette than what i got to wear in my days at central...how did you get sidetracked? did you get yelled at and threatened also?! hahahaha....yeah i have been at ups part time for three years now, just waitin for those old guys to retire, ya know?!

rain good for us? considerin they throw the football so much? we already know we can line up and win a game by running the football and playing defense(polk co)

89... Shine the dome up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck to ur Baby Blues this Friday. Sounds like their QB is the real deal. It would be great if a couple of Region 3 teams could pull off a win. Howard look to have a good shot. Polk plays Station Camp, and from what I hear, they run the Wing T. Polk should be able to defend that since they see it everyday in practice. That goes both ways though.

If ur QB does some roll out and keeps it a few times, Central should be ok. Just get ur kicker across the 50 and you should be fine...lol He is impressive.

Anyway, good luck to all of Region 3. Would be nice to see a couple of em win for a change. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />