Cascade vs. Columbia Academy

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

I thought it was a good game with a lot of emotion. Cascade is going to have to learn to control themselves better or it could really come back and bite us later. The refs will always be a factor in high school, and I thought Jacob did a good job of calming his offense down and executing. 7 for CA is the real deal, he looked like Tebow out there, and played his heart out.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just sad to hear, especially out of a private school. I doubt Cascade saw anybody as dirty as CA all season long. Cascade didn't come out clean as a whistle though. They have the dirtiest player in the region playing for them and some of the kids cuss like sailors at referees. I'm a little surprised some of the starters were in at the end of the game given how dirty things were getting. A suspension here and an injury there and you're done in Class A.

Good post! I agree with everything you said!

Well Like Ole C-11 Says: " There's Nothing Better Than Pounding A Private. " Congrats To The Goat Herders.

You didn't hear C-11 say that, Butchie, but it was pretty sweet. As others said there were some really bad calls that extended scoring drives for CA. The two I remember the most was a Sack on third down deep in CA's territory, were I'm assuming the official felt we hit the QB too hard and he called a 15 yard unsportsman like penalty and the other was the phantom pass interfence call on 3rd and 20 something yards. Our DB had is hand straight up in the air so the official could plainly see there was no contact an the idiot still through his hanky. By far the worse crew in high school football. I hope Coach Parker sends that film to TSSAA for review and we don't risk getting these morons two weeks in a row!

Wow, i cant believe you cascade people. You must think all your players are angels. I cant personally say they were every bit as cheap, if not more than CA. The reason the personal foul was called on that sack? its because your player got up cussing out our qb, id say thats a pretty worthy cause. Now, for that passing interference im not sure, im pretty sure the cascade db got their A LITTLE early, but early enough for a pass interference probably not. but it happens. And i can tell you the balls were fumbles, i wasnt out their on the kickoff, but i was on the offensive drive, he got stood up and the ball just fell out. the officials were not as bad as you say they are. Plus we got held all night, and it didnt get called any.

Cascade has a great team. Best quarterback i've played against for sure. I truely believe he's better than the wayne county quarterback. good luck to cascade, some of your players were really cool, but some not so much.

Wow, i cant believe you cascade people. You must think all your players are angels. I cant personally say they were every bit as cheap, if not more than CA. The reason the personal foul was called on that sack? its because your player got up cussing out our qb, id say thats a pretty worthy cause. Now, for that passing interference im not sure, im pretty sure the cascade db got their A LITTLE early, but early enough for a pass interference probably not. but it happens. And i can tell you the balls were fumbles, i wasnt out their on the kickoff, but i was on the offensive drive, he got stood up and the ball just fell out. the officials were not as bad as you say they are. Plus we got held all night, and it didnt get called any.

Cascade has a great team. Best quarterback i've played against for sure. I truely believe he's better than the wayne county quarterback. good luck to cascade, some of your players were really cool, but some not so much.

I never said anything negative against your team. I only criticized the officiating. I saw holding several times against your team that didn't get called also. It was just an overall terrible job. It really needs to be reveiwed by someone in charge of those guys! If the game had been close, those terrible calls could of cost someone a season.

You didn't hear C-11 say that, Butchie, but it was pretty sweet. As others said there were some really bad calls that extended scoring drives for CA. The two I remember the most was a Sack on third down deep in CA's territory, were I'm assuming the official felt we hit the QB too hard and he called a 15 yard unsportsman like penalty and the other was the phantom pass interfence call on 3rd and 20 something yards. Our DB had is hand straight up in the air so the official could plainly see there was no contact an the idiot still through his hanky. By far the worse crew in high school football. I hope Coach Parker sends that film to TSSAA for review and we don't risk getting these morons two weeks in a row!

Mcewen had a pretty good Zebra crew, they brought their new rule book that had all kinds of good stuff in it.

Mcewen had a pretty good Zebra crew, they brought their new rule book that had all kinds of good stuff in it.

Yea, I especially liked the new rule where if you run the time out on the clock, the half is over, and they blow the whistle and say, "Okay, we will put another second on the clock so you can try for a field goal since that last play didn't work for ya." HA! I still can't get over that, even after watching it on film. What were they thinking? It would not have been a pretty sight if we had lost that game by 3 points.

Yea, I especially liked the new rule where if you run the time out on the clock, the half is over, and they blow the whistle and say, "Okay, we will put another second on the clock so you can try for a field goal since that last play didn't work for ya." HA! I still can't get over that, even after watching it on film. What were they thinking? It would not have been a pretty sight if we had lost that game by 3 points.

Yea might have been more than one jumping a fence

I never said anything negative against your team. I only criticized the officiating. I saw holding several times against your team that didn't get called also. It was just an overall terrible job. It really needs to be reveiwed by someone in charge of those guys! If the game had been close, those terrible calls could of cost someone a season.

ill say it again, the game was not called fair(according to the rules) but it was callled pretty evenly. which is all you can really ask for.

Cascade was one of the dirtiest teams i haave played all year there is no mistake about it, it seemed you could do anything out there and the refs didnt care i heard and saw a player cuss a ref out to his face and he just turned around. But Cascade did have a couple of good players #9,7,2,1 are all athletes and could be good how manyof those 4 are seniors???