Henry County's first round opponent : Kingsbury

hubjr

well guys, we did it. one down, four to go. next up, Fairley.

btw, where was the BIG RED NATION tonight? i don't know if the crowd's pulse got over 60 bpm!

offense: keep the machine running...just watch for the tick-tack stuff (offsides, holding).

defense: only one play given up for a long ball and then the bolts were tightened. good adjustments! way to pick the ball Shonte!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid is as stupid does, not necessarily as what he says. This, Red Warrior, is one of thoseasicly non-trading Munford coaches who cannot even follow through with a gentleman's agreement after he gets what he wants from it.

That's it. That's the kind of comments I expect. The truth if your interested is you screwed yourselves out of that deal. As far as not swapping tape our first year we gave you tape on fairley after we were put out even though you tried to get it from us through a third party. We told you then no problem glad to help but when you have a five touchdown lead and still throwing deep don't expect favors from us. Now I've scored big on other teams but not with my starters late in the game. I believe they stayed in the game until late in the fourth. That's fine I'm not whinning but I'm not going to help some one that does something like that to me. So before you get on your soap box know that there is a reason you didn't get what you wanted and you did it to yourself.

That's it. That's the kind of comments I expect. The truth if your interested is you screwed yourselves out of that deal. As far as not swapping tape our first year we gave you tape on fairley after we were put out even though you tried to get it from us through a third party. We told you then no problem glad to help but when you have a five touchdown lead and still throwing deep don't expect favors from us. Now I've scored big on other teams but not with my starters late in the game. I believe they stayed in the game until late in the fourth. That's fine I'm not whinning but I'm not going to help some one that does something like that to me. So before you get on your soap box know that there is a reason you didn't get what you wanted and you did it to yourself.

Yeah that's it. Why don't you just lie to folks on here. Starters were NOT in late in the fourth. Jeez, we only scored 42 on you - running the score up?!?!? Kind of like you ran the score up on Memphis Northside last year, that's the ticket! You are whining and you did break the deal - NOT us. Get a life...

...now for the game at hand, Great Job Patriots! I was impressed with everything but the crowd. Great D and Great O. Not much left to dissect in this one. That one touchdown by Kingsbury should have been an interception actually. But oh well. Now its Fairley coming back to town again. Can't wait for it!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

They didn't need your help. The word is that Kingsbury swapped with HC anyway. Most coaches do. If Fairley doesn't swap, they will get it from somewhere else like they did last year. HC wont win or lose the Fairley game based on whether they swap or not, or whether you help or not. Just go ahead and help your Memphis friends against your own region. HC could have beaten you a lot worse. No one cares what you do.

I wasn't at the game but it shouldn't come as a suprise to anyone if Henry County played their starters more in the second half than during the regular season. From my understanding the starters haven't played hardly any of the second half the entire season which could possibly hurt them against a top notch team as the playoffs continue. I see it as just getting ready and prepared for the long haul. I'm not from Henry County but I have been saying all season that this Henry County team is special. Since I'm not from Henry County and haven't followed all the HC threads and wouldn't have to eat my words If they lose, I'm going to make a prediction right now...and I really believe this to....Henry County is going to win it all. If a Henry County/Maryville matchup does happen the Maryville streak is going to come to and end and the final score might suprise some people. But, for all I know Henry County could lose next week.....that's why they play the games. But, I really don't see that happening. It's going to take a monumental effort to beat this Henry County team. If people would put all the smack talk and biases aside and look at this objectivly they would see that this Henry County team is the best in the State.....Hands down in my opinion. We shall see...like I said I don't have them emotional investment in this team like the local fans do so I can go out on a limb. Doesn't matter one way or the other if I'm wrong...I could really care less. I'm just staing my honest opinion.

They didn't need your help. The word is that Kingsbury swapped with HC anyway. Most coaches do. If Fairley doesn't swap, they will get it from somewhere else like they did last year. HC wont win or lose the Fairley game based on whether they swap or not, or whether you help or not. Just go ahead and help your Memphis friends against your own region. HC could have beaten you a lot worse. No one cares what you do.

Kingsbury did swap with Henry. As to Fairley we gave you tape and have answered every question that's been asked in the past. I'm not saying our help is a difference in your success your a very talented team. I've never made it a big deal you have. As to our region just as I predicted your the only one left and after seeing Melrose tonight I don't think they can beat you. Memphis East I believe will be the team you will have to play.

I wasn't at the game but it shouldn't come as a suprise to anyone if Henry County played their starters more in the second half than during the regular season. From my understanding the starters haven't played hardly any of the second half the entire season which could possibly hurt them against a top notch team as the playoffs continue. I see it as just getting ready and prepared for the long haul. I'm not from Henry County but I have been saying all season that this Henry County team is special. Since I'm not from Henry County and haven't followed all the HC threads and wouldn't have to eat my words If they lose, I'm going to make a prediction right now...and I really believe this to....Henry County is going to win it all. If a Henry County/Maryville matchup does happen the Maryville streak is going to come to and end and the final score might suprise some people. But, for all I know Henry County could lose next week.....that's why they play the games. But, I really don't see that happening. It's going to take a monumental effort to beat this Henry County team. If people would put all the smack talk and biases aside and look at this objectivly they would see that this Henry County team is the best in the State.....Hands down in my opinion. We shall see...like I said I don't have them emotional investment in this team like the local fans do so I can go out on a limb. Doesn't matter one way or the other if I'm wrong...I could really care less. I'm just staing my honest opinion.

that's what Unapproved Website says with the contingency of how far they make it in the playoffs.

Kingsbury did swap with Henry. As to Fairley we gave you tape and have answered every question that's been asked in the past. I'm not saying our help is a difference in your success your a very talented team. I've never made it a big deal you have. As to our region just as I predicted your the only one left and after seeing Melrose tonight I don't think they can beat you. Memphis East I believe will be the team you will have to play.

Details, anyone, on the Melrose game.

Thanks.

Details, anyone, on the Melrose game.

Thanks.

TraderB,

How much stock do you put in Henry County beating Kingsbury like they did tonight?

Hunter went down in the 1st quarter and never came back - it looked as if he wanted to give it a go, but the coaches didn't let him. Henry County shut down Kingsbury for the most part, besides one long touchdown pass on blown coverage. HC moved the ball at will on Kingsbury, and had starters out towards the end of the third quarter.