kingston@seymour

bobcatstatechamp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ride the Eagles in this one. Kingston has had a respectable season, but the Eagles have proven up to each weeks task as of late. I think it is very telling that Coach Householder likes this years team, not just because it is his last one, but he seems pretty genuine when stating there is a lot of talent on it. Seymour had a little bit harder schedule IMO. (Sevier County for one) Watch for the Eagles to soften up Kingstons front seven with Dockery and Newport and then burn the edge with Overton and Turner. If Kingston should load up against the run, the pass will become a huge advantage for this Seymour team. I'm looking for a solid, and workman-like effort out of this team in the first round.

Seymour - 27

Kingston - 14

this game will be even but seymour will win.it's true about the kingston region being tough and all but the last 3 times or possibly more you played seymour you guys lost so lets not be too sure of ourselves.the past is the past but let me remind kingston of this.1999 playoffs round 2 seymour 29 kingston 10.2003 round 1 seymour 23 kingston 20.2004 round 1 seymour 34 kingston 28.in each one of those games kingston fell behind big early roared back and had a chance to win it only to miss a key field goal,throw a key interception or make a key fumble.kingston just can't beat seymour and this is householders last year so he wants to shut up his critics and actually get out of the 1st round for once and have a winning playoff record.i say seymour by 10.

bigsportsnut-How is saying Kingston has lost to Seymour in the past even remotely relevant to this season? 1999? Really? There are NO PLAYERS left from 1999. Obviously. And even in the recent past years, Kingston has just been an average team. Nothing special about them. But this year they've had the season of all seasons. Even though they have three losses they could just as easily be undefeated. And this is in the tougher region. This is no average season for Kingston, so past years have nothing to do with this season.

oppressed-So no "Go Knox Catholic"? Well I'll say it for you. Go Catholic. I'll just pretend you forgot to put it there.

I'm going with Kingston. Seymour has had an alright season in the weak region.

Kingston-28

Seymour-3

By the way, that's an unbiased score prediction. I'm not even a Kingston fan.