milan vs btw

bulldoggfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today is the day 10 hrs and counting till the beatdown gonna go with milan 56 to 6

Milan will dominate this one from start to finish and win by whatever score they want to. How is it acceptable to be 2-8 as BTW is and actually be in the playoffs? I mean I know it is because they finished 4th in their region, but it's a little bit ridiculous.

Milan will dominate this one from start to finish and win by whatever score they want to. How is it acceptable to be 2-8 as BTW is and actually be in the playoffs? I mean I know it is because they finished 4th in their region, but it's a little bit ridiculous.

They actually finished 3rd in their region. All that should change with this new plan. I may drive up there to Milan one of these weeks because I have always wanted to watch a game of theirs but I coach on Friday and live in Memphis also. I used to drive through there on the way to Mckenzie and it reminded me of the movie Friday Night Lights with the paintings on the stores supporting the team and such.

They actually finished 3rd in their region. All that should change with this new plan. I may drive up there to Milan one of these weeks because I have always wanted to watch a game of theirs but I coach on Friday and live in Memphis also. I used to drive through there on the way to Mckenzie and it reminded me of the movie Friday Night Lights with the paintings on the stores supporting the team and such.

You are right, I forgot about the wild card thing, so yes BTW did finish 3rd. And you're right, I have seen football games all over West and Middle TN and Milan is truly a cool place to be on home Friday nights.

You are right, I forgot about the wild card thing, so yes BTW did finish 3rd. And you're right, I have seen football games all over West and Middle TN and Milan is truly a cool place to be on home Friday nights.

Yes it is!!! It's home for me! The atmosphere of Milan changes dramatically after December. Quite depressing actually. Hopefully my Lady Dawgs can go on a good run this year like last! And I hope Ace5 that you are able to make it up for a game! We'd love to have you there!!!! Just be sure to wear your purple when you show up at Bob Parkins Field at Johnnie Hale Stadium. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes it is!!! It's home for me! The atmosphere of Milan changes dramatically after December. Quite depressing actually. Hopefully my Lady Dawgs can go on a good run this year like last! And I hope Ace5 that you are able to make it up for a game! We'd love to have you there!!!! Just be sure to wear your purple when you show up at Bob Parkins Field at Johnnie Hale Stadium. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i cant wait for tonight nothing like the playoffs in milan

I may be a little late with my point, or it may have already been made on another thread, but wow did Milan get a good draw or what? They have Booker T who they beat by 50 in the first round, Westview is likely in the 2nd round - I saw Milan dismantle them last week, and either USJ or JCS in the quarters. So essentially its the third round before the Bulldogs might even get tested - if then. It is just kind of rare to see that good of a draw for a one seed in the new 2A playoff system. I remember when 2A did playoffs like everyone else, this was actually quite common - but now it hardly ever happens.

1 Seed Lewis County has Waverly, then likely Goodpasture in the 2nd round.

1 seed Boyd-Buchanan has DCA in round one, then either 7-3 2A power Tyner or 9-1 Westmoreland in round 2

1 seed Alcoa had Cumberland Gap in round 1 and likely 9-1 Gatlinburg-Pittman in round 2

I think it would be VERY hard to argue that Milan didn't get the best draw out of all the 1 seeds. Looks like they are set up nice for a great run!