stewart co. hosts goodpasture

gdac9104

SC always bumpin those gums about how good you are and the intimidating thing they do is all in line with the game of football. Goodpasture will show you everything you want to know in line with all things football. They won't put up with your cheap shots and trash talk they will go back to the huddle next play score again and again and again. When they get done ringing your bell on the field they may come off and ring the big one since you won't have the strenght to ring it yourselves. Keep talking and dreaming but your still the same ole muffin playing no competition outside of your region mouthy cheap shot artists with a coach who is classless and you will finally get taught the lesson you deserve when GP comes calling. You should have already learned after Camden but I see you still think you are better than everyone else. You will see Friday night when GP hangs 40 on you just for warmups.

you are the same guy who bashed sc earlier in thew year.i guess if you can't beat sc you might as well trash them.

good luck rebels

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC always bumpin those gums about how good you are and the intimidating thing they do is all in line with the game of football. Goodpasture will show you everything you want to know in line with all things football. They won't put up with your cheap shots and trash talk they will go back to the huddle next play score again and again and again. When they get done ringing your bell on the field they may come off and ring the big one since you won't have the strenght to ring it yourselves. Keep talking and dreaming but your still the same ole muffin playing no competition outside of your region mouthy cheap shot artists with a coach who is classless and you will finally get taught the lesson you deserve when GP comes calling. You should have already learned after Camden but I see you still think you are better than everyone else. You will see Friday night when GP hangs 40 on you just for warmups.

i'm clapping for you now cosmic commander...ha nice name nancy. cosmic commander. you really just taught everyone on coacht something new about stewart county. and way to talk about 'class'..cosmic commander knows how to represent that attribute well.

yep SC does have a weak schedule. They may even have antics people don't care for, big deal. And SC is used to being rung up by GP, nothin new. there is No new lesson to be learned or deserved. nothin you said is relevent to the rebs.

good job sally

i'm clapping for you now cosmic commander...ha nice name nancy. cosmic commander. you really just taught everyone on coacht something new about stewart county. and way to talk about 'class'..cosmic commander knows how to represent that attribute well.

yep SC does have a weak schedule. They may even have antics people don't care for, big deal. And SC is used to being rung up by GP, nothin new. there is No new lesson to be learned or deserved. nothin you said is relevent to the rebs.

good job sally

DZ I hear ya. especially as an SC alum. The Rebels are use to being the icing on GP's cake, and there is nothing new that can come from this..besides a W! The way I see it, SC can only go up not down from this game.

DZ I hear ya. especially as an SC alum. The Rebels are use to being the icing on GP's cake, and there is nothing new that can come from this..besides a W! The way I see it, SC can only go up not down from this game.

Hate to break it to you but GP is probably thebest team that you have faced all year...If not they are somewhere in Camdens ballpark...Andwe all know how that turned out...Alot like I said it would...

Hate to break it to you but GP is probably thebest team that you have faced all year...If not they are somewhere in Camdens ballpark...Andwe all know how that turned out...Alot like I said it would...

yeah, i didnt say anything pertaining to SC and how good their opponents have been. I agree that GP is one of the toughest for them to battle with. so quoting my post about this is irrelevant. But like I said, it's nothing new if Stewart County gets beaten down yet again by Goodpasture. (solidifying how they are down as low as it gets when facing this team) Therefore, SC can only go up not down here

yeah, i didnt say anything pertaining to SC and how good their opponents have been. I agree that GP is one of the toughest for them to battle with. so quoting my post about this is irrelevant. But like I said, it's nothing new if Stewart County gets beaten down yet again by Goodpasture. (solidifying how they are down as low as it gets when facing this team) Therefore, SC can only go up not down here

you heard it hear first /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you heard it hear first /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You need a spoon........for all this stirring you're doing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You need a spoon........for all this stirring you're doing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Name a prediction that I have been off on since you knew me papa?

42-12 was my prediction...and thescore was?

Pretty close andcloser than yours!

42-28. You're going to like this. Take away the three turnovers all touchdowns, one returned for one, and two that put them in a very short field, it would have been 21-21. I said 21-17. I wouldn't have been far off. But you didn't say when was I off. You asked me when you were off. anyway, it's over. You like to stir more than me. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />