Rossview @ Maplewood

boski

darn boski!!!! i guess we cant talk trash this week. rossview dont have fans that get on here. well hey i guess imma go have fun with sum of them henry co foks /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .............. lol..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Gotta get there first.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rossview in this one. go hawks!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ............lol.......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ..................yea go hawks! all the way back to lossview and neva inter the wood again.....................just playing. thankx for kumming down and watch the game. although your team was not prepaired for maplewood university, i mean high school.... final score 60-0 maplewood

I'd have to say that I was even shocked that Maplewood put up 60 against Rossview. In the 2 meetings Maplewood & Rossview have had (first in 2001, 34-0 Maplewood, in which I played, I think /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) Maplewood 2, Rossview 0 by a combined score of 94-0. Coming from an Panther alum & former football player (Class of '05), I'm proud of where Maplewood is right now. Wish I could go to the Beech game though...

So, to Maplewood, good luck against Beech next Friday, I'll be rooting for you all the way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !!!!!!!

And to Beech, get your popcorn, cause it's gonna be a show!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

My prediction: Maplewood 34, Beech 21

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont care to talk about it ... its just something you will see for yourself ... Right Beech? ..Right Hillsboro?

dont ask Rossview they dont know what happened.

That's pretty childish. Are you afraid that you will give something away? I have a little news for you--coaches swap films, so there are no secrets about how they have changed, so you are protecting NOTHING. Just keep it to yourself and try beating Hillsboro this time.