Cornersville

fastpitch4

I was informed that Cville did not look good today in the playdat at Cornersville.... Chapel Hill beat them by 40 pts ... did Cville have their football players playing today... I was also told that the Bassham kid was hurt and is out for the rest of the season... if that is true... they are in trouble.... who else played today and looked good or bad.....

I was informed that Cville did not look good today in the playdat at Cornersville.... Chapel Hill beat them by 40 pts ... did Cville have their football players playing today... I was also told that the Bassham kid was hurt and is out for the rest of the season... if that is true... they are in trouble.... who else played today and looked good or bad.....

I think the football players did play, BUT how good can they be playing a football game the night before? Give them a little time to get the rust off them.

• 2 weeks later...

Cville will suprise alot of us this year their two big man will be find don't know much about the guard spot.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They lost all 3 of their starting guards from last yr and they are very young at guard positions this yr and need alot more playing time and i dont think they are ready yet.