Sullivan North vs Morristown East

EASTFAN

Morristown East may have speed, but Norths defensive line (Brad Baker, Jacob Hartsoe, Steven Hartsoe, Carl Magathy, Sterling Throp, Nick Gorman) are all great ball players. Yes, many may argue due to the South Lost,

but North does still lead the league in defense. This team has nothing to lose, they have exceeded all there goals and know what they are facing. All I know is GO NORTH and always hold your head high great job this year. By the way rain for Friday, North plays great in rain Morristown does not.

You lead the league in defense because South played JV players for the second half in most of their games.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I do recall correctly, South did not send in JV during the North game specifically to give the Varsity a full four quarters in preparation for playoffs; further, I should think it impressive that even with a 48 point bloodbath rout of North's D that the North D is still the #1 Defense in the MLC, holding to 186.1 avg yds per game. This is not to suggest that they can/will hold MHHSE to the same; rather to illustrate that they are a quality defense. And far be it from me to suggest that South performed anything less than admirably and understandably (in retrospect, at least) at the game; but just because a team fails once versus a quality team does not imply that they are a terrible team; rather, that in the face of a high-quality team they performed badly once.

At any rate, Betsy was supposed to "outrun, out-think, outflank, and outlast" North as well, and that didn't go according to plan either. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

North - 20

East - 14

I don't understand how the teams are classified for play-offs but how how strange is it that South who is 10 - 0 is playing against a team, Cherokee who is 6 -4. Why would a higher ranking team play a lower ranking team? Makes no sense to me. Doesn't really give the lower ranking team much of a chance does it? At least North is playing an equally ranked team in Morristown East. Should be a great game. Go North - beat Morristown East and then we can meet South again in the 2nd round!!

I don't understand how the teams are classified for play-offs but how how strange is it that South who is 10 - 0 is playing against a team, Cherokee who is 6 -4. Why would a higher ranking team play a lower ranking team? Makes no sense to me. Doesn't really give the lower ranking team much of a chance does it? At least North is playing an equally ranked team in Morristown East. Should be a great game. Go North - beat Morristown East and then we can meet South again in the 2nd round!!

I do not know the logic of it exactly, but the 1st seed plays the 4th seed and the 2nd and 3rd play each other.

You lead the league in defense because South played JV players for the second half in most of their games.

I have been reading these posts for the past several months and have found out only one thing. You south fans just love to nose around in everyone else's business. Can you please find somewhere else to hang out? You guys are like a bunch of nosey women, hanging around trying to stick your nose in anywhere you can. I think the North vs MoEast will be a very competetive game. Good luck Raiders!!!! "momma's house raiders" 24 MoEast 21

It's been that way for a long time now. That's why it pays to finish first in the conference. You get the 4th place team from the other conference and as long as you win your guaranteed 2 home playoff games.

you don't know sh-- they played there starters up till 4:00min in the game.you just need to sit in your seat and shut your mouth

somebody just went postal!! If all you mama's house raider fans would have read my post, I never said anything about South not playing their starters in the fourth quarter of the norf game. I said that the JV played in the second half of about 50% of our games this year. That's why the stats lie. Put your JV out there for the entire second half for 4 or 5 games and see how different your stats are. Do they still teach anything at mama's house or do you just have to show up now? And whoever that was that posted that they didn't understand why South was playing cherokee....are you serious?! Do you think the best team from Region 1 should play the best team from Region 2 in the first round? You all must have more DB transfers than I originally thought. WOW!!!! I'll take a page out of Waco's book.

South - 48

Norf - 0

somebody just went postal!! If all you mama's house raider fans would have read my post, I never said anything about South not playing their starters in the fourth quarter of the norf game. I said that the JV played in the second half of about 50% of our games this year. That's why the stats lie. Put your JV out there for the entire second half for 4 or 5 games and see how different your stats are. Do they still teach anything at mama's house or do you just have to show up now? And whoever that was that posted that they didn't understand why South was playing cherokee....are you serious?! Do you think the best team from Region 1 should play the best team from Region 2 in the first round? You all must have more DB transfers than I originally thought. WOW!!!! I'll take a page out of Waco's book.

South - 48

Norf - 0

that's good! you hang on to that book because the trains is coming... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />