Sullivan North vs Morristown East

EASTFAN

that's good! you hang on to that book because the trains is coming... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

first off, that makes no sense. Second, are you going to call on big brother because you couldn't get the job done?

South - 48

Norf - 0

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody just went postal!! If all you mama's house raider fans would have read my post, I never said anything about South not playing their starters in the fourth quarter of the norf game. I said that the JV played in the second half of about 50% of our games this year. That's why the stats lie. Put your JV out there for the entire second half for 4 or 5 games and see how different your stats are. Do they still teach anything at mama's house or do you just have to show up now? And whoever that was that posted that they didn't understand why South was playing cherokee....are you serious?! Do you think the best team from Region 1 should play the best team from Region 2 in the first round? You all must have more DB transfers than I originally thought. WOW!!!! I'll take a page out of Waco's book.

South - 48

Norf - 0

I posted the question regarding why South was playing Cherokee and yes I am serious! No reason for you to be so rude! No, I don't think the #1 ranked team from Region 1 should play the #1 ranked team from Region 2 in the first round. But, I do think the the higher ranking teams should play the higher ranked teams in their region and then move on to the higher ranked teams in the next region. But at this point I really don't care who plays against South as long as they beat South. Wouldn't it be awesome to see a lower ranking team like Cherokee beat a higher ranked team like South? That would be poetic justice!! Go Raiders!!!

what the he--! what are you talking about..

i think he's talking about how big of a dumba$$ YOU ARE! because the only Big train coming Death Valley's way is Maryville and that isn't for another month...........unfortunately for your Mommas House Raiders your road ends in about 3 days i believe to a 5 creeks team lol

i think he's talking about how big of a dumba$$ YOU ARE! because the only Big train coming Death Valley's way is Maryville and that isn't for another month...........unfortunately for your Mommas House Raiders your road ends in about 3 days i believe to a 5 creeks team lol

i don't think i was talking to you pus--, but its just like you pus-- from south you like to stick your nose where it don't belong. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i don't think i was talking to you pus--, but its just like you pus-- from south you like to stick your nose where it don't belong. lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yep, yes we do but aleast we have 4 back to back to back to back Conference titles to show for it /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> c'mon say it with me 1...2...3.....4-peat bi%#$ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If South fans aren't on here to keep you Mama's House Raiders fans in check, who knows what chaos would ensue! If we go away, pretty soon you're 8 wins start to go to your head and you get on here and start making wild predictions something like, "I think we'll beat MoEast." Is that who we want representing our region? Here's a tip from a South fan who's been around the block. The next time you Mama's House Raiders are the cinderella team (never again), ACT like a cinderella team. Say things like "Yes sir, right away Mr. Rebelrebelman." That way you seem sweet and charming like a good cinderella team instead of a bunch of escaped loons.

If South fans aren't on here to keep you Mama's House Raiders fans in check, who knows what chaos would ensue! If we go away, pretty soon you're 8 wins start to go to your head and you get on here and start making wild predictions something like, "I think we'll beat MoEast." Is that who we want representing our region? Here's a tip from a South fan who's been around the block. The next time you Mama's House Raiders are the cinderella team (never again), ACT like a cinderella team. Say things like "Yes sir, right away Mr. Rebelrebelman." That way you seem sweet and charming like a good cinderella team instead of a bunch of escaped loons.

Like I said earlier. I am pretty sure that most of you south fans (at least the one's who consistently post on here) are those who just didn't get what they needed out of life while in high school and are trying to live it now by cutting others down. Why can't you let the North crowd live in the moment. Not once have I seen you say good job on your season. It has been a long time, probably the first time that they have had a descent season and the only thing I hear you and everyone else doing in making fun and talking down about them. If you all are any reflection of South and it's entity, no wonder people do not want to shake hands and hang out with them. The only thing that is being accomplished here is that you are trying to humiliate a bunch of teenage boys. I would like to say, good luck to the Kingsport teams during the playoffs and yes, this does include North, South and DB. As for the previous comments on this thread, grow up guys and get a life. You do nothing but make yourselves look stupid cursing and talking down about your neighbors down at "Mamma's House". It only makes the perception that others have of you seem true. You act like a bunch of immature, arrogant children instead of the adults you probably are. By the way take a spelling course or something so you can appear to be at least educated. You do not want your spelling abilities to be a reflection of your alma maters.

Like I said earlier. I am pretty sure that most of you south fans (at least the one's who consistently post on here) are those who just didn't get what they needed out of life while in high school and are trying to live it now by cutting others down. Why can't you let the North crowd live in the moment. Not once have I seen you say good job on your season. It has been a long time, probably the first time that they have had a descent season and the only thing I hear you and everyone else doing in making fun and talking down about them. If you all are any reflection of South and it's entity, no wonder people do not want to shake hands and hang out with them. The only thing that is being accomplished here is that you are trying to humiliate a bunch of teenage boys. I would like to say, good luck to the Kingsport teams during the playoffs and yes, this does include North, South and DB. As for the previous comments on this thread, grow up guys and get a life. You do nothing but make yourselves look stupid cursing and talking down about your neighbors down at "Mamma's House". It only makes the perception that others have of you seem true. You act like a bunch of immature, arrogant children instead of the adults you probably are. By the way take a spelling course or something so you can appear to be at least educated. You do not want your spelling abilities to be a reflection of your alma maters.

That is classic. So tell us your alma mater. Argh, Matey!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Cane ole buddy this board has been infected by the Borg. So I must reply. No and No. They pound the ball then people tighten up and then boom the pass. You know the routine. I believe East has enough muscle not to load up the box, which will deminish the Raiders passing efficiency.

They ran big scores up against lesser teams, but struggled offensively against better squads.