Sullivan North vs Morristown East

EASTFAN

Like I said earlier. I am pretty sure that most of you south fans (at least the one's who consistently post on here) are those who just didn't get what they needed out of life while in high school and are trying to live it now by cutting others down. Why can't you let the North crowd live in the moment. Not once have I seen you say good job on your season. It has been a long time, probably the first time that they have had a descent season and the only thing I hear you and everyone else doing in making fun and talking down about them. If you all are any reflection of South and it's entity, no wonder people do not want to shake hands and hang out with them. The only thing that is being accomplished here is that you are trying to humiliate a bunch of teenage boys. I would like to say, good luck to the Kingsport teams during the playoffs and yes, this does include North, South and DB. As for the previous comments on this thread, grow up guys and get a life. You do nothing but make yourselves look stupid cursing and talking down about your neighbors down at "Mamma's House". It only makes the perception that others have of you seem true. You act like a bunch of immature, arrogant children instead of the adults you probably are. By the way take a spelling course or something so you can appear to be at least educated. You do not want your spelling abilities to be a reflection of your alma maters.

Well, Captain Redbeard, I'm not even sure what words I mispelled in my previous post, but you sure did mess up a bunch. I think w1ldcat pointed all of those out. Before you tell me to take a spelling class (which I won't do) you should probably spell "decent" right. And do you know why I'm not going to congratulate Mamma's House on their season? Because they're beside Mamma's House. And because when I see a "cinderella" team, they usually embrace the role and they WANT to be loved. They wanna be the little engine that could. But instead you had a bunch of players show up at our place and immediately started acting like animals. Trash talking (x500) the reigning conference champs? Showing disrespect to the very team they should probably try to immulate? "Oh, but South talked trash, too!" Yeah, they did, it's football. But not only was the MHR's trash talk worse than ours, it was also coming from the supposed "sweet little boys in Kingsport who are having the season of their lives!" Such disrepsect to Mamma. She never talked trash to anyone while she cooked up her buffet. If she could see what kind of people you guys have turned into, she'd roll over in her grave!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Captain Redbeard, I'm not even sure what words I mispelled in my previous post, but you sure did mess up a bunch. I think w1ldcat pointed all of those out. Before you tell me to take a spelling class (which I won't do) you should probably spell "decent" right. And do you know why I'm not going to congratulate Mamma's House on their season? Because they're beside Mamma's House. And because when I see a "cinderella" team, they usually embrace the role and they WANT to be loved. They wanna be the little engine that could. But instead you had a bunch of players show up at our place and immediately started acting like animals. Trash talking (x500) the reigning conference champs? Showing disrespect to the very team they should probably try to immulate? "Oh, but South talked trash, too!" Yeah, they did, it's football. But not only was the MHR's trash talk worse than ours, it was also coming from the supposed "sweet little boys in Kingsport who are having the season of their lives!" Such disrepsect to Mamma. She never talked trash to anyone while she cooked up her buffet. If she could see what kind of people you guys have turned into, she'd roll over in her grave!

The Mason/Dixon bowl is old news! The 'trash talking" is old news! The Raiders are a great bunch kids and they are having the season of their lives. This thread is supposed to be about the MoEast vs Raider game and it's not about rehashing old news.

The Mason/Dixon bowl is old news! The 'trash talking" is old news! The Raiders are a great bunch kids and they are having the season of their lives. This thread is supposed to be about the MoEast vs Raider game and it's not about rehashing old news.

Old news, huh? Sounds like what the Mama's House Raiders will be after the MoEast game.

This is for all the MoEast fans on this board, curious about the potency of the Mama's House Raiders:

Now, I haven't seen you guys play (MoE) so don't judge me, but if your players have working legs and anything that resembles a brain, then you guys will win this game. Again, I haven't seen your team, but I'm just assuming they have both. I know you guys wanna know the ins and outs of the Mama's House Raiders, but frankly, you guys have this game in hand.

Old news, huh? Sounds like what the Mama's House Raiders will be after the MoEast game.

This is for all the MoEast fans on this board, curious about the potency of the Mama's House Raiders:

Now, I haven't seen you guys play (MoE) so don't judge me, but if your players have working legs and anything that resembles a brain, then you guys will win this game. Again, I haven't seen your team, but I'm just assuming they have both. I know you guys wanna know the ins and outs of the Mama's House Raiders, but frankly, you guys have this game in hand.

Wow, can u be anymore arrogant? And people from the South community wonder why they aren't liked. It is from comments like yours, that helps everybody with their opinion on South. Sadly it takes only a few to give a whole group a bad name. To answer the MoEast fans, North runs the Wing T. They run about 10 plays and thats really about it.

Can we just talk North and Morristown East football on here, instead of South fans just trashtalking?

All right all right. You guys are comin' on strong! I'm just having fun on this message board. I'm not really that arrogant about South, I mean, we can play our best ball and still have to run into Maryville. I'm no idiot, I know what Maryville is capible of. I'm proud of South on conference championships, so I get on here and have a little fun. But I don't want any of my South compadres getting mad at me for any of this, so lay off the Raiders for now.

I really do think that MoEast wins this game because their opponent is a little too primitive on offense. There ya go, an honest man's prediction. How bout it kingsportfan, are we square?

That is classic. So tell us your alma mater. Argh, Matey!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I already have on another thread. One of the South pages.

I would just like to take a moment to thank JohnB. and canefan72 for trying to return this thread to what it is supposed to be.....wait let me think......Oh yeah...Sullivan North @ Morristown East. I had to check back because it started sounding more like two sisters fighting over the new kid in school than an actual thread about a first round playoff game.

East has a "fair" defensive line...when they are allowed to come out and play. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

They have a solid LB core, even with James H. injured.

The corners and safeties are fast and will lay a hit on you, if they can make up their minds to do so. They also make up for their mistakes with speed, lets just hope Coach D has elimanated this problem.

The defense held Boone to 105 total yards last Thursday. Here's hoping that they can keep it up for about another month or so.

P.S. Didn't Boone and West go into OT when they played each other?

Thank you! you have to overlook those guys. They think they have to run their mouths over everything, and they assume everyone wants to hear what they have to say. I feel like Friday's game between East and the Raiders will be exciting and fun. North, as I am sure you already know, plays ball control and has a really good defense and secodary. It should be a good matchup.

Do you share the same mama? It seems so. By the way it is "emulate" and that will never happen. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

All right all right. You guys are comin' on strong! I'm just having fun on this message board. I'm not really that arrogant about South, I mean, we can play our best ball and still have to run into Maryville. I'm no idiot, I know what Maryville is capible of. I'm proud of South on conference championships, so I get on here and have a little fun. But I don't want any of my South compadres getting mad at me for any of this, so lay off the Raiders for now.

I really do think that MoEast wins this game because their opponent is a little too primitive on offense. There ya go, an honest man's prediction. How bout it kingsportfan, are we square?

thank you rebelrebelman. (meant sincerely)

thank you rebelrebelman. (meant sincerely)

Just want to say ditto on rebelrebelman's comments. Everybody takes everything so seriously on here. that's why it's so easy to get everybody riled up. Have fun with life. People get me every now and then and I sit here and laugh about it and then come back with something to see if I can get them. For a serious prediction, I haven't seen Mo East play this year but I did see them last year. It was 21-0 before we could turn around and then had to dig our heels in and make our comeback. From what I've read, Knight isn't disciplined so that will probably be a key. What key players does Mo East have back on offense and defense from last year? As far as North, run defense is great if there is no threat of a pass (Tennessee High game, I was there. Tn High had a lot of injuries at that time too so it was a different team than what they are now). If you spread them out, there are some lanes there. You may not break a 50 yard run but 5 yards at a time will work. I've read that Mo East has speed so that will be North's downfall I believe. Speed kills. On defense, Mo East just needs to make sure any receiver doesn't get behind them because the QB for north floats passes. Load 9 or 10 in the box, play a 3-4 if possible to keep them from getting the corners. Hard to make a prediction without knowing starters back from last year so I'll wait until after I see that before I give mine.