Phil Fulmer stepping down at end of the year

Bulldog Fan #2

Time to go get Chucky!!!!

I have heard the job IS "Chucky's" until he says no from reliable sources ! They heard & knew about it way before ESPN even mentioned the remote possibility. Mixed opinions on ESPN, BUT a chosen few are saying it is a distinct possibility ! Come on home to Tennessee Chucky !!! As i hear it there are 5 million reasons for him to come $$$$$! Plus he was a grad assistant & met his wife (a cheerleader @ UT) while there .......... property there ("exclusive digs").......... wifes family is there ! One board posted a conversation with Chucky's mother inlaw tonight & undertones indicated a strong possibility (depending on how you read into it ! ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS "CHUCKY" ON THE HILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll miss Phil. I hope we get Kippy Brown.

NOT (you are entitled to your opinion) & I like Kippy, BUT this situation is deserate for a more HIGH PROFILE type HC ! That's just my opinion. Kippy can't recruit with Saban, Meyer, Miles & so on @ this point in time ! WE Gotta GO FOR THE HIGHER PROFILE !!!!! All the respect in the world for Kippy, but .......... gotta think on a much larger scale !

BTW................. I WON"T MISS PHIL EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWNWARD SPIRAL .............ZERO CONTROL OVER SOME OF THE THUG TYPES that he AND CHAVO brought to UT !!!!!!!!!!! HOUSE CLEANIN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!