TERRIBLE CALL AGAINST BLACKMAN

headbuster

No I wasn't at the the game, and after re-reading the post, I see my mistake. The point is that nothing is going to change the call...come back next year and do better is all you can do. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

10-4...i've done the same thing a thousand times... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

and time to move on is what i posted earlier...the sun came up on saturday /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you play 10 games in a season. Maybe you should have tried to win more.

/thread

no, whats too bad is that you have teams that are making the playoffs with a 3-7 record they should obviously not be in the playoffs. and whats too bad is that there are teams in the playoffs that other teams that are not in the playoffs would just absolutly donimate. thats whats too bad.

No I wasn't at the the game, and after re-reading the post, I see my mistake. The point is that nothing is going to change the call...come back next year and do better is all you can do. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

well there are seniors that have no next year. thats just so unfortunate for them

blackman lost 7-0. oakland scored on the last play of the first half on an int. return for a TD, or did they. there is proof on blackman's website that his knee was down and the ball did not cross the plain.

their website is www.bhs.rcs.k12.tn.us click athletics, click football, and then scroll down to see the picture.

this is very unfortunate for a blackman team that in my mind should be in the playoffs. the ref that called the touchdown was running in from the 50 when he "supposably" scored.

what do you guys think would have happened if he made the correct call?

From an unbiased football fan, there is no wayof knowing if Blackman would have won that game anyhow or they might have won. Here is the thing, Referees make mistakes, havent you. Am I to really believe that Blackman was not the beneficiary of a good spot (as you are suggesting that Oakland recieved) of the football all season. The difference is this one was in the endzone. That is the only difference.

I hate to win a game on a controversial call. I would have to believe that Oakland would have pulled it off in the 4th. We have a magical way of stepping up in the 4th Q this season and grinding it out. Good season, Blaze. Now take it up a notch in the offseason and add some muscle. I hate to see the seniors go as this is a fine bunch of men who deserved to make it to the playoffs.