Coach T'ers at the "Big Dance"

BigG

Every year (at least on the guy's boards) we post a link to see who is going to which games. It is always great to actually put a face to the name (though putting Coniglio's face to a name was somewhat scary!)

Let us know if you are going and where.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be in person at any of the games. Can't miss school for the 11:30 game (sorry SCHSdad, I really wanted to meet you) and I have a speaking engagement for Thursday.

I will be there in spirit, AND I am sure Conigio will find a way to get out of class to see the games and give me updates!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year (at least on the guy's boards) we post a link to see who is going to which games. It is always great to actually put a face to the name (though putting Coniglio's face to a name was somewhat scary!)

Let us know if you are going and where.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be in person at any of the games. Can't miss school for the 11:30 game (sorry SCHSdad, I really wanted to meet you) and I have a speaking engagement for Thursday.

I will be there in spirit, AND I am sure Conigio will find a way to get out of class to see the games and give me updates!

Will you be there Saturday? I plan to be there, hopefully watching SC!

Will you be there Saturday? I plan to be there, hopefully watching SC!

Well.... if you are there watching SC, I can tell you for sure that I won't have a whole lot of reason to be there! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If anything I will be there in spirit! Coniglio or Reaction will be there in my place (though you will have to fatten Reaction up and shave Coniglio's head to even come close to my dashing looks)

I'll be all over the A/AA games at CCS wednesday and thursday. I should be able to come out during the CAK-Station Camp game. It begins at 11:30. I'll be around roughly 12:15 to 12:45 assuming I'm still not working on a geometry problem that I've spent a good two hours on. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Then I should be around for the other 3 games of the day and both on Thursday. If you want to find me, I promise, you'll be able to.

Okay, believe it or not there were two "Big-haired" men watching the SC v CAK game. So I didn't approach either of them to introduce myself. Wouldn't want to offend the other gentleman. But Coniglio, if you were there, I have narrowed you down to one of two big-haired soccer fans. Maybe next time!

You know, don't you, that Coniglio is a high school student (a senior at CCS to be exact)?

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You know, don't you, that Coniglio is a high school student (a senior at CCS to be exact)?

Now that is funny. I did have some inkling that he was a student, but not for sure. So I didn't see the big-haired student. But evidentally some of the girls did--there was some discussion as to whether or not he was "cute". I guess if there was debate, at least some liked it.

And on another note, G tell some of your parents to get a haircut!