Sunbright (4-6) VS O.S. (1-9)

footballer2008

This is an 11th game since we didn make the playoffs. but we showed improving an we will beat oliver springs like a drum. we hang wit coalfield until the refs blew it and coals killed yous guys. so os come on down take loss #10 under the chin. i told you just like i told the warts you dont want none WARTS you get it next year i promise. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an 11th game since we didn make the playoffs. but we showed improving an we will beat oliver springs like a drum. we hang wit coalfield until the refs blew it and coals killed yous guys. so os come on down take loss #10 under the chin. i told you just like i told the warts you dont want none WARTS you get it next year i promise. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

How tough was your schedule. Not very tough

i think it will be sunbright getting their 7th loss of the season and o.s. getting their 2nd win. o.s. has improved alot from when they lost to coalfield. not taking nothing away from coalfield but if they played again it would be closer.. so footballl2008 i aint sure if ur a player but if so u better be working hard everyday getting ready cause im sure curtis davis and his crew are!! HOPE SUNBRIGHT DON'T CHICKEN OUT ON O.S. LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR AGAINST US!!!

O.S. 27 Sunbright 13

i think it will be sunbright getting their 7th loss of the season and o.s. getting their 2nd win. o.s. has improved alot from when they lost to coalfield. not taking nothing away from coalfield but if they played again it would be closer.. so footballl2008 i aint sure if ur a player but if so u better be working hard everyday getting ready cause im sure curtis davis and his crew are!! HOPE SUNBRIGHT DON'T CHICKEN OUT ON O.S. LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR AGAINST US!!!

O.S. 27 Sunbright 13

wagner i am a player an im perrty sure i rocked you in scrimage. hey i play your girlfriend to she said she wants a real football player and the WARTS dont have any.

Once again footballer, you make yourself sound even more ignorant with every post. Whats your name anyway, if you were as tough as you think you are you wouldnt hide behind a screen name when you post such rediculous nonsense. If you ask me, Sunbright isn't ever going to get any better with such immature players such as yourself. Greatness comes from hard work and dedication, not trash talking and excuses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There is a thread titled "Bowl Games-How to host one". Could someone that has information on how this game was put together please post on that thread. We are considering trying to put on a bowl game at Sequoyah in the next year or two and would just like to know what all is involved in it. Please post on other thread not on this one. This is a game thread. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Good luck to both teams Saturday night.

Once again footballer, you make yourself sound even more ignorant with every post. Whats your name anyway, if you were as tough as you think you are you wouldnt hide behind a screen name when you post such rediculous nonsense. If you ask me, Sunbright isn't ever going to get any better with such immature players such as yourself. Greatness comes from hard work and dedication, not trash talking and excuses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am a player & I know that next year will be great if you are a fan you woodnt be doggin us old timer where you at wagner GEAUX TIGERS