Darkhorse in 1A

ddaddy

I have to go with McKenzie or Union City..Don't see my Lake Co. Falcons going that far because of their defense..It will be hard to keep scoring close to 40 points each game..!

I don't think that McKenzie or Union City would be considered dark horses really even though we likely should be. Guess I'll give ya'll's team more credit right now than you do simply because I'm more objective about them than you right now. I know we can beat Union City even though it might well ge an even split out of 10 games (5-5) and I know how well ya'll hung with us and beat us in the end. bigster, last season we went to the 'Boro with somewhat less than a stellar defense. But, we scored a ton of points in the playoffs untill we got there. Face it, ya'll got within radar when ya'll beat us.

But, for now I agree that it will be tough this time for a west TN team to make the class A finals. BUT, I'm sticking with my call on the darkhorse!!!! We'll talk along the way friend!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah like T.O. says you better bring your popcorn.Im sure if both teams get to the third round both teams will be bringing popcorn with both offenses that will be on display.

ok how about a hot dog /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL I will actually be at the Cascade game this week. If your team makes it to the third round I will be in WC to watch the Champions play you guys. I dont mind meeting you face to face either not a problem from my end. I dont take this as personal as you do but have no problem saying anything on here to your face as well.

I wouldnt be to awful sure that Cascade is gonna win Friday against Mcewen. I whatched the Mcewen Mt. Pleasant game and it sure seems like they're fired up to play Cascade.

I think they are favored by many to be the team from the West. I would consider McKenzie as a surprise team.

Hey, I like that. I wouldn't mind another trip to the 'Boro at all. It's up to the team and coaches to get us there. The fans will be there as long as the team is. I personally don't know anything much about the teams on the east side of the river but am told by a somewhat reliable source that we can compete over there with ya'll. In a couple of weeks one of us in 7A will be coming a callin' and I do hope it's us. But, if not us, ya'll better get ready or 7A will represent the west end at the 'Boro again.