Collinwood

LiLolme

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood is a good team. I don't know much about the team they are gonna play. Collinwood's qb #5 and their running backs are able to make plays

Collinwood is the 3RD best team in region 6. I'll have to say they were a lot better than I expected and with the speed that they have I think they'll win their bowl game with ease. Good luck Trojans bring home a win for you and region 6.

Collinwood is the 3RD best team in region 6. I'll have to say they were a lot better than I expected and with the speed that they have I think they'll win their bowl game with ease. Good luck Trojans bring home a win for you and region 6.

I'll agree with you on that. Collinwood has great speed and they looked good aganist WC. If i had 2 pick, Collinwood will get a win. Good luck Trojans

Harriman is a decent team. They have a huge line, not much of a dominant offense but a great defense.

Collinwood is pretty good on both sides of the ball but they are a little undersized on defense.....LB John Morgan is the real deal though...if everyone played like him, that would be something