Chester County @ David Lipscomb

use2play4cc

I would like to know the status of Rogers. If he plays then it will be a rather easy (standard) 35-7 Mustang victory. If Rogers doesn't play it will be a tougher 35-7 victory. Yes, the score will be the same either way (McAdams doesn't run the score up). With Rogers the starters will only have to play the first four minutes of the second half; without Rogers the starters will only get to sit the last eight minutes of the game. I know it sounds a little bit arrogant or that I am not giving Chester their respect, but this is really how it will go down.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bulldog im sure the clock will cause with the economy and the way diesel is these days Chester can probally not afford the extra diesel!! Anyways enough sarcasm....... Dont underestimate the eagles!!

Hey Bub...I am NOT underestimating Chester. I KNOW what DL does. It's going down just like I said and there is nothing that you all can do about it. Now the only point I left out is whether the bus is going to be parked facing the way home for a quick getaway. Also, I graded your "grammar" and sorry but it looks like a C-.

Hey Bub...I am NOT underestimating Chester. I KNOW what DL does. It's going down just like I said and there is nothing that you all can do about it. Now the only point I left out is whether the bus is going to be parked facing the way home for a quick getaway. Also, I graded your "grammar" and sorry but it looks like a C-.

Well Bub... Either way we park its not going to be a quick getaway cause us countryfolk get confused in big cities!! But, i wish both teams the best of luck and i think it will be a good game til the end!! Win or lose Chester will still hold there heads up high!! Oh my bad i did not know this was English class! LOL

GO EAGLES!!!!!

I would like to know the status of Rogers. If he plays then it will be a rather easy (standard) 35-7 Mustang victory. If Rogers doesn't play it will be a tougher 35-7 victory. Yes, the score will be the same either way (McAdams doesn't run the score up). With Rogers the starters will only have to play the first four minutes of the second half; without Rogers the starters will only get to sit the last eight minutes of the game. I know it sounds a little bit arrogant or that I am not giving Chester their respect, but this is really how it will go down.

chester co. has a chance but when the game clock starts its pretty much over for them.i've heard from a pretty reliable source that rogers collar bone is broke.will he still go to UT since fulmer was fired?sorry,stepping down?

Well Bub... Either way we park its not going to be a quick getaway cause us countryfolk get confused in big cities!! But, i wish both teams the best of luck and i think it will be a good game til the end!! Win or lose Chester will still hold there heads up high!! Oh my bad i did not know this was English class! LOL

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Don't give us the countryfolk number...most of us are the same. In your case I DID invoke the grammar rule. Using the word "bad" as a noun is enough. Parking your bus is critical....and it WILL NOT be a good game to the end. Put that in your Grammar pipe and smoke it

Don't give us the countryfolk number...most of us are the same. In your case I DID invoke the grammar rule. Using the word "bad" as a noun is enough. Parking your bus is critical....and it WILL NOT be a good game to the end. Put that in your Grammar pipe and smoke it

Put that in my grammar pipe and smoke it????.... HMMM yep Juvenile!! Anyways man u can talk all the childish crap u want to im just simply saying that "I" think it is going to be a good game!!

chester co. has a chance but when the game clock starts its pretty much over for them.i've heard from a pretty reliable source that rogers collar bone is broke.will he still go to UT since fulmer was fired?sorry,stepping down?

Rogers collarbone is broken in three places. Great three years for the mustangs. Hope college football goes great for you. We will always remember #21.

Chester County fans may want to check out The Mustangfanpage. Be sure to visit the Facilities and Visitors Page for information on the Reese Smith Athletic Complex. Things have change since the 2005 season. Since one of your fans proclaimed on our site that you will fill up both sides of the stands by 5:00 PM, you may want to check out the parking availability.

Bomb Squad, are you out there?