Jackson County football

jacksoncounty

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Sean Loftis for being hired as the new Jackson County High School Football Coach. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If this is true then that's a very nice hire for the Blue Devils. That program needs stability more than anything and I think Coach Loftis will give them just that being a hometown guy. I wish the Blue Devils luck in the upcoming years and maybe we can schedule each other in the near future. I think both programs are on the rise!

If this is true then that's a very nice hire for the Blue Devils. That program needs stability more than anything and I think Coach Loftis will give them just that being a hometown guy. I wish the Blue Devils luck in the upcoming years and maybe we can schedule each other in the near future. I think both programs are on the rise!

I think this is a great hire and wish Sean and the Blue Devils all the luck in the up coming season. Now if he can get some good help, some community support, and a little sweat from the players, he will get it back right.

Good Luck Sean!!

Coach Shoe