William Blount Football

tpoole12

Knot 'chet.........

I think there supposed to be some news around the 13th. I'm not sure, I may have imagined it, read it , or dreamed it.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

As one of our compadres said... "getting old ain't for sissies"

tpoole12

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Buddy

Not that I know of... He has the AD, the parents, and the school board in his corner.. If there are any issues, I'd say they belong to someone else.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How's the boys doing? Tell their Mom I said hey.. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

tpoole12

Our season is just starting. Stick's team (Knoxville Thunderbolts) got spanked in their opener last night

by 40. Trying ro keep junior out of jail. Rebelswoman is the only decent person in the house (God bless her). /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think there supposed to be some news around the 13th. I'm not sure, I may have imagined it, read it , or dreamed it.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

As one of our compadres said... "getting old ain't for sissies"

tpoole12

Getchesum..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rebelswoman is the only decent person in the house (God bless her). /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I knew that already.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think you may be a little to hard on junior.... Tell stick to keep his chin up...

tpoole12

I've got a funny feeling that Coach Meadows and his new staff will have the Govs back on the right track next year./wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I hope your right.. It was tough this year.. The house rule is we don't eat on football friday's unless we win.. Me an mama poole lost about thirty pounds this year.................... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

tpoole12

GO GOVS

The ones I know that are leaving is Coach Gordon and Coach Garner. Gordon came in this year to coach defense. Coach Garner is retiring from coaching. I think Darren will be playing on Saturday's next year and Doug would like to be able to watch. Someone else, but I don't know the details. I'm sure we'll hear more over the next couple of weeks.

I think the regions and schedules supposed to be announced soon. You heard anything?

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Does anyone know why coach Gordan is leaving?

Does anyone know why coach Gordan is leaving?

I've heard reasons..

but not sure if they are true..

not to mention on here.

I don't think.

tpoole12

thanks for your info,

you are a very knowledgable guy.

I think they will be back on top of the division next year if not second or third.

Pray that the injury bug won't hit! ha ha

Go Govs

tpoole12

you are a very knowledgable guy.

Pray that the injury bug won't hit! ha ha

Go Govs

Don't that look good in bold print... I've been telling everyone who would listen the same thing...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

On the first point ... I'm sure there are a few who would agree with you, but I'm afraid there are many who wouldn't...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( my wife for instance... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

On the second point.... Amen Brother ...Amen!!!!

Don't that look good in bold print... I've been telling everyone who would listen the same thing...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

On the first point ... I'm sure there are a few who would agree with you, but I'm afraid there are many who wouldn't...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( my wife for instance... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

On the second point.... Amen Brother ...Amen!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And wbballer22 seemed like such a nice guy , who would have ever dreamed his judgement was lacking so severely !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( just kidding wbballer22 )

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And wbballer22 seemed like such a nice guy , who would have ever dreamed his judgement was lacking so severely !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ( just kidding wbballer22 )

Shhhhh... Pep

I had to bribe him....

pssst... wbballer22

I'll pay you next time I see you..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont tell anybody.....