RBHS VS SDHS Womens Wrestling Nov 21 2008 7:00 PM

sexynasinglet

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup Cake,

We have found that the tanning spray and creams are much healthier. We still keep are tan lines at our neck and bicep. As far as the injections my paw paw said if it??™s good enough for the bulls it??™s good enough for his offspring (boy those needles are big).

On the topic of the Soddy Red bank girls, this will be a heck of a match, I have watched the girls practice some and they are serious. Until we get the Bradley and Baylor matchup this IMHO is the best match for spectators in the state. It sounds like Cup Cake will make an appearance in his red and grey skirt.

GLC

P.S. Needing some volenteers to apply tanning cream on Yost and Rabbit.

Man,,,,I love it when you talk like that!!!! Just between you and me,,,can I get me some of that tanning cream at the Green Pond Groc.,,,,or will it come with my "Be a Bull Injection Set"?

I bet Yost and Rabbit have guys lining-up to put tanning lotion on their backs,,, You're just trying to get my hopes up.

CC

Can I use a paint ball gun?

RMC,

That will be another paid event. We are trying to secure BCB, Sexy and Chatt wrest for those with poor shooting skills.

Cup Cake,

Rabbit is the only one with the French cut tan. Yost will need someone with ability to apply strait even lines for that rugged farmers tan look.

RMC,

That will be another paid event. We are trying to secure BCB, Sexy and Chatt wrest for those with poor shooting skills.

Cup Cake,

Rabbit is the only one with the French cut tan. Yost will need someone with ability to apply strait even lines for that rugged farmers tan look.

I think RMC has a great idea,,,and making it a paid event is just icing on the cake. I've been out of the loop, but I just read the thread where Sexy and bcb bonded...? Now getting those two together may fall under the illegal c##k fighting laws we have in this great state...?

My money is on Sexy because of his low center of gravity and over all genetic make-up. If he gets all that energy moving in one direction,,,it could simulate a head-on car crash at 30 mph. bcb may need to buddy up with Raider76,,,because good insurance may be the real issue at the end of that match....?

FYI: Anyone attempting to deface the perfect tan Rabbit has created,,,,would be no different than me painting on the ceiling of the 15th or 16th Chapel....I'm serious!

CC

He is pretty, oh so pretty (I'm serious). C;;k fighting is illegal? I just traded three mud tires and a used mattress for two A Rhode Island Reds.

I got to get to work! My hours drop off quite a bit in two weeks. I might look at unemployment checks until March.

He is pretty, oh so pretty (I'm serious). C;;k fighting is illegal? I just traded three mud tires and a used mattress for two A Rhode Island Reds.

I got to get to work! My hours drop off quite a bit in two weeks. I might look at unemployment checks until March.

glc,,,,look forward to seeing you and your boy around the wrestling mat real soon. Thanks for the laughs today!! CupCake (unofficially named by Yost) had a big laugh this morning when he read my post to you about the M-80's,,,,we reflected on some great father and son times we shared right there at that same spot,,,illegally fishing with explosive materials,,,good stuff. Just some old school parenting,,,it's times like this I feel like I could write a book.

CC

ITS THE SHOWDOWN OF NORTH HAMILTON COUNTY LADYS WRESTLING

THE ANNUAL WRESTLING MATCH BETWEEN THE RED BANK LADY LIONS and THE LADY TROJANS OF SODDY DAISY

bump

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 2008 7:00 PM RED BANK HIGH SCHOOL MAIN GYM

COME WATCH THESE LADYS WRESTLE TO HELP SUPPORT BOTH RBHS AND SDHS WRESTLING

THESE GIRLS TRAIN HARD FOR THIS EVENT b]

I just happened to be passing thru town and decided to stop in and check out some of the lady wrestling. What a good show, the girls wrestled tuff on both sides. One question though, who was that fat, little divot-headed troll-looking dude that was deep-throating that microphone all night. Oh my god was he annoying. Get somebody to tell him to pull his pants up.

I just happened to be passing thru town and decided to stop in and check out some of the lady wrestling. What a good show, the girls wrestled tuff on both sides. One question though, who was that fat, little divot-headed troll-looking dude that was deep-throating that microphone all night. Oh my god was he annoying. Get somebody to tell him to pull his pants up.

He's the guy that interviews all the young men on Friday nights after their football games for Stump on Sports, the guy that had Loftis Middle School championship teams on Stump on Sports last year because he was asked a favor. The guy that has NO KUTH! Its none other than Chiq Martin, but you already knew that before you got on here to take another shot at someone with out leaving your name. Grow a pair. Atleast bcb and sexyinasinglet leave their names when they insult one another.

Thank you for your concern about our little troll from RED BANK,

Brian Henry