Playoff Darkhorses?

Gocart

It happens every year, a team who just squeaks into the playoffs pulls an upset in the first or second round. Who is poised to do that this year?

I've seen only West Tennessee teams play, but I consider 1A TCA and 2A JCS dangerous to the ranked teams if they play well. Any others across the state?

I've seen only West Tennessee teams play, but I consider 1A TCA and 2A JCS dangerous to the ranked teams if they play well. Any others across the state?

I'm thinking JCS will pull through! I'm hoping so because I picked them! LoL I think if they see USJ again they'll have a good shot at beating them! Good luck JCS and all West TN teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Page (4 seed) has a good chance over Jackson Southside (1 seed)

Page over JSS wouldn't be that big of an upset. Page has very solid team.

Now if Page defeated Giles next week..................that's an upset. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Of course then Page would get Lipscomb and season over. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We could see an all Region 5-3A in the 2nd round.

Good Luck tonight. GO PATS!!

Chester over Lipscomb

WATCH OUT FOR GOODPASTURE! THEY ARE AT STEWART COUNTY, BUT THEY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN. GOODPASTURE IS TALENTED BUT VERY YOUNG. THEY SHOULD BE VERY GOOD THE NEXT TWO YEARS, BUT IF THEY CAN MATURE A LITTLE FASTER, THEY CAN BE DANGEROUS THIS YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS. IT ALSO HELPS WHEN YOU HAVE A SENIOR LIKE BENJI CUNNINGHAM!

WATCH OUT FOR GOODPASTURE! THEY ARE AT STEWART COUNTY, BUT THEY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN. GOODPASTURE IS TALENTED BUT VERY YOUNG. THEY SHOULD BE VERY GOOD THE NEXT TWO YEARS, BUT IF THEY CAN MATURE A LITTLE FASTER, THEY CAN BE DANGEROUS THIS YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS. IT ALSO HELPS WHEN YOU HAVE A SENIOR LIKE BENJI CUNNINGHAM!

Well I hope that wouldn't be too much of an upset I picked goodpastrure in my big one's pick