halls vs uc

whitetailhunter

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, No, No, now there whitetailhunter. I hate to bust you bubble a little toooo early. The only thing good that will come out of the Halls trip up to Union City will be a road trip to a meal out somehwere and getting by with a cheap trip on gas up to Union City below $2.00 a gallon.

There is NO way Halls will even attempt to slow Union City down. Now , we have heard you have a somewhat decent passing game but it will NOT be able to keep up with our running game.

I will look forward to reading your post after them game on how amazed you will be at Union City. We have gain speed all year with our only loss to Westview ( and should have beaten them ) before Henry County ripped them apart. We now have many backs and ways to score from one side to the other with a new player on the field who started game nine this year on a transfer, he being #5.

Just remember I warned you fair and square.

It's playoff time in Tennessee and we are ready and waiting in Union City.

Good Luck Halls, you will neeed alllll U cn git!!!!!

Union City 48

Halls 12

I agree w/ ucdiditagain. It would be hard for me to imagine UC losing. UC's offense is really pouring it on over the past 5 + games and the defense is strong and the pass defense is getting better. We survived a highlight reel passing game from Lake County and have steadily improved since that game.

I do not ever post estimated scores, I just believe UC should and will win.

Agreed. with the offense clicking like it is it will be hard for halls to keep u. I dont think UC has played a team that had the passing attck LC had except for maybe OC, but hey who hasnt beaten them. Halls will be forced to pass and if they can keep Ronnie Fair and company from harassing the qb then they may score some points but not enough.

Go Tornadoes!

Halls can give Union City problems if they balance their offense...If they can have the same numbers they had against TCA it could be a long nite or at least a nail-biting game...If UC can stop the Halls run game and MAKE them pass then UC can unleash their pass rush..If the Tornadoes are back on their heels trying to defend the run and allowing the Halls QB alot of time to pick out receivers then the QB will have a big game....I don't think Halls has seen a ground game like they are going to see tonite though...UC has been executing the veer/midline option about as well as they can...Everyone knows about Speed but Nicks has been having good games since he was moved to the "S" back...Price broke out last week and looked healthy again for the first time in awhile...Worley is a threat as well....

UC needs to stay away from turnovers and penalties...If they can they will be playing again at home next Friday....

If Halls will play their A game, then they will give UC all they want. If they dont play their A game, then UC will blow them out. Halls is the kind of team that can give UC fits. They pass very well, and they can run the ball. Their passing game is much better, but they can run it, too. Also, their D line and LB's play very good ball.

So, it could be a very interesting night in UC...or it could get boring.

UC.....35

Halls....28

Well here is my account...same as last week. We all know that UC is a very good football team, but like 007 said, if we play our A game then we can give UC fits. If we play like we did vs Heath and Adamsville then let's just say it's time to turn to basketball in the Jungle. I'm very happy to finish the regular season 5-5. The win versus TCA has given this team a bunch of confidence going into this game tonight vs the Tornadoes and the outlook to '09 is going to be a positive one no matter what happens in Union City.

No matter what the outcome, I'll be here tomorrow at some point to breakdown what I saw in UC.

Hope all the fans have a safe trip and enjoy an injury-free contest!

Go Tigers Go!!!

well as a player its natural for me to feel like im going to win all games. this game however i feel its going to be close . now we all kno that uc can run the ball great, but we have some thigs we dont show. just saying, be prepared there has been enough upsets to caz any team worries

..enjoy the game! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />