Powell at Rhea

BackValleyRally

I think you forgot England and Keist. These two guys are studs.

Yes i did, no clue how i did that. Joey is a beast and as someone said earlier.. Joey has an engine that never stops. He always makes big plays, at least once a play and the plays someone else does a lot of times he's being double or triple teamed and makes room for someone else to get back there and do it. Kiest doesn't get recognized as much as he should, he gets back there too and can get around pretty good. I like seeing Adam Brown, Hooper Kincannon, and Revis (sometimes) getting out there in the goal-line situations and stop the run.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a soaker tonight. Rhea County fans are the best in the state and I know a little rain won't keep us at home. Put on your rain gear, drag somebody with you and lets help these men to victory. Lets yell until Evensville mountain behind the stadium does a little shakin. No more negative coaching talk today. It's time to focus on the game. 11 hours till kick off. Whew. Can't Wait.

Again, men its time to sink that Eagle Claw into the backsides of Powell. You know tear a little hide off. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Lets get it done! See you on the field for the victory party.

GO EAGLES!

Looks like a soaker tonight. Rhea County fans are the best in the state and I know a little rain won't keep us at home. Put on your rain gear, drag somebody with you and lets help these men to victory. Lets yell until Evensville mountain behind the stadium does a little shakin. No more negative coaching talk today. It's time to focus on the game. 11 hours till kick off. Whew. Can't Wait.

Again, men its time to sink that Eagle Claw into the backsides of Powell. You know tear a little hide off. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Lets get it done! See you on the field for the victory party.

GO EAGLES!

Rhea County fans are the best. And we have a great team to cheer for.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there - no way a little rain and thunder will keep me from being there to watch the game and cheer on a great group of boys!

Powell team and fans, travel safely and we welcome you to Rhea County this evening. I hope for everyone a safe and injury-free game - good sportsmanship on both sides of the stadium.

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO!

the bad weather doesn't help the boys in green and gold much tonight. This game is going to come down to whether we decide we're going to stop the run or not. Coach Cameron and the offense can't get too conservative on the other side of the ball as well....this has the potential to be another Cleveland game.. im having a tough time deciding how this one's gonna go down.