#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

I don't know what criteria they used. I guessed they just looked at sheer numbers except for the RB. The RB from GC had stats that were crazy. Oh well!

I use my own two eyes and I know for a fact that Oneida and Greenback have two of the best lines you will see in single A...in fact, two of the better teams. I'm pretty sure they give an award for that too.

I was suprised to see that Amos didn't make it as a finalist. I know there are others with better stats, his were over 1200 yards rushing, around 600 receiving, and led East Tennessee in scoring with 25+ td's. He needs a big night Friday, as all of our guys do.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo i agree 100 percent about the 1a programs and the small communities but grace would not know about that they have players from clinton, karns, powell, oliver springs, knoxville christian school,and thats not to small a community they are not playing with just community kids like GB, Harriman Hampton cosby coalfield and the rest of the schools in region 1and 2 thats real community 1a football

That's what happens when you have a school in a big city that everyone would like to attend, you pull from several different communities. It just so happens that we are single A. I can assure you that our "Grace" community is tight and strong, just as other communities around east TN.

I was suprised to see that Amos didn't make it as a finalist. I know there are others with better stats, his were over 1200 yards rushing, around 600 receiving, and led East Tennessee in scoring with 25+ td's. He needs a big night Friday, as all of our guys do.

i hate to say it but Bunkie has about that and he is a quarterback!!

in one of the earlier post from one of the grace faithfull they said this should be a hard hitting game,they have no clue how hard they are going to get hit. 70 and 74 are just two of their worries that whole defense will inflict some pain. wheres ric flair when you need him.MATBAC havent heard from you yet, get lost in N.C. GOLFING ha.ha. tell me what you think about this game. and by the way these boys are more focused than i have seen them all year.The OHS loss really opened their eyes and shut their mouths.no predictions as usuall but i think were going to take trip back in time when the cherokees hunted a slew RAMS, would not want to be in their cleets friday night.anyone can get beat on any given night, just not this friday night..............

I hit it in some places where you could get lost but managed to find my way back to the clubhouse everyday. I think the Orange and Black will run wild and put it away by the end of 3.

That's what happens when you have a school in a big city that everyone would like to attend, you pull from several different communities. It just so happens that we are single A. I can assure you that our "Grace" community is tight and strong, just as other communities around east TN.

your team is not a community it a metropolis and it is strange to me that all of a sudden kids from all over the big city or city and other communities decided to come to grace the head coach comes in and kids from clinton decide to come to grace set out a year and play for one, but not when you had a coach that was there that had 30 yrs experience won a state championship and had been to the playoffs many times we all know what is going on you can say what ever and try to deguise it any way you want but we as fans are not stupid and you will get a taste of playing a good team friday night instead of the o-10, 1-9, 2-8 teams you have been playing

your team is not a community it a metropolis and it is strange to me that all of a sudden kids from all over the big city or city and other communities decided to come to grace the head coach comes in and kids from clinton decide to come to grace set out a year and play for one, but not when you had a coach that was there that had 30 yrs experience won a state championship and had been to the playoffs many times we all know what is going on you can say what ever and try to deguise it any way you want but we as fans are not stupid and you will get a taste of playing a good team friday night instead of the o-10, 1-9, 2-8 teams you have been playing

No, you are wrong. Our team is a family...from the coaches down to the cheerleaders and fans, this is a special place and I'm proud to be just a small part of it... That is why kids WANT to come to GCA. The kids that transferred didn't HAVE to sit out for a year...that was what Clinton's wonderful athletic director did to these kids!

As far as the game goes, we know that Greenback is good and that it will be a good game.....We also have faith and know that our RAMS will be ready....

No, you are wrong. Our team is a family...from the coaches down to the cheerleaders and fans, this is a special place and I'm proud to be just a small part of it... That is why kids WANT to come to GCA. The kids that transferred didn't HAVE to sit out for a year...that was what Clinton's wonderful athletic director did to these kids!

As far as the game goes, we know that Greenback is good and that it will be a good game.....We also have faith and know that our RAMS will be ready....

Yes they are wrong. They really dont understand what community means. Community is a support group not the neighbor you fight with.

These people dont just NOT understand they REFUSE TO. These are the kind of folks that youd like to buy for what they really know and sell them for what they think they do.

I'm excited about Friday our Rams will be ready.

Yes they are wrong. They really dont understand what community means. Community is a support group not the neighbor you fight with.

These people dont just NOT understand they REFUSE TO. These are the kind of folks that youd like to buy for what they really know and sell them for what they think they do.

I'm excited about Friday our Rams will be ready.

what folks are you yslking sbout the one that shouts at other teams players on the field and runs the score up on weaker teams late in the game with first team players now that is the kind of people you wanna be around and i hope that GB shows your team what it is like to play a team with a winning record since you only played the one team with a winning record which was Cosby which you should ahve lost to

no when you transfer by tssaa rule you have to sit out a year unless your parents jobs allows you to swith or you move more than so many miles away from where you were living and i have no doubt that you r a family and very close but how many in your family actually live around close by to the school did all the clinton transfers move to karns or the kids from karnes parents get hired at the school or the ones from powell parents get hired if not did they move more than i thhink 30 miles from where they lived before if not then mandontory 1 year sit out. if that is why they wanted to come to gca why did they not come two years ago when they hired the greenback coach with all is accompolishments we know why.