Watertown returns to TC

purplegoldfan

Like I said, Trousdale County will win this one by at least 40. Watertown simply can't compete with Trousdale County, but none of the rest of us probably can either.

Don't start that none of us else can crap. If TC plays sloppy and turns the ball over and makes stupid mistakes they are very beatable. Just like SP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> With that being said I too think its harder to beat a team the 2nd time around. I think Creasy is a very "forgiving" to weaker opponents. I don't think TC beats them as bad this time. I say 35-6 this time round.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC should win on paper but there are so many factors that play into it

Watertown has beaten TC the previous two years yes TC did get revenge on them so does H2O want revenge for the run up score

TC has all the pressure on them to win win win

TC could they be looking ahead for SP or hopefully FCS

Creasy said it's hard to be the same team twice and Watertown has a little more confidence than before and knows what to expect

I think the pressure is on TC and Watertown has nothing to lose no one really expected them to get here

But like I (and many others) have said that's why they play them

TC should win on paper but there are so many factors that play into it

Watertown has beaten TC the previous two years yes TC did get revenge on them so does H2O want revenge for the run up score

TC has all the pressure on them to win win win

TC could they be looking ahead for SP or hopefully FCS

Creasy said it's hard to be the same team twice and Watertown has a little more confidence than before and knows what to expect

I think the pressure is on TC and Watertown has nothing to lose no one really expected them to get here

But like I (and many others) have said that's why they play them

Theres no pressure on TC, if they play with no turnovers or stupid penalties. Which they are very capable of. THEY WILL WIN. I guarantee you Coach Creasy is preparing for Watertown this week. Why would he be preparing for SP. You think he thinks FCS is already BEAT? TC will prepare a gameplan to take care of the purple tigers this week. And IF SP beats FCS,and TC takes care of the tigers, they will prepare a gameplan for SP come Saturday.

Are you for real no pressure

All the pressure is on TC they are supposed to win

SP just ahead and if you have been on here all year you know how they have talked and talked of meeting SP again

I'm sure TC has that we killed em (H2o)last time we'll do it again and take on SP or FCS. I'm sure they are practicing for Watertown and thinking SP

and it would be easy to do with the praise they have received all year,

I'm just saying it would be easy for TC to look ahead come on I'm just giving H2o a little hope

I don't really think it will happen but maybe

Guys, I dont know how many of you were at the first match up, but TC isnt 38 points better than watertown. It was 21-7 at the half and I believe and Watertown had committed 3 or four turnovers, two of them in the redzone. Watertown moved the ball all over the field on TC just made silly mistakes. Watertown took another hard loss to FCS and Oneida and then they got some confidence about them. Keep in mind the Purple tigers have won Six straight and all of them convincingly. Also, I dont ever want to hear anyone complain about TC for running up the score, they cant help it, there are only about 20 kids on that team and they all can play ball. Im not saying Watertown will pull this one out, but they are much better than you think.

Guys, I dont know how many of you were at the first match up, but TC isnt 38 points better than watertown. It was 21-7 at the half and I believe and Watertown had committed 3 or four turnovers, two of them in the redzone. Watertown moved the ball all over the field on TC just made silly mistakes. Watertown took another hard loss to FCS and Oneida and then they got some confidence about them. Keep in mind the Purple tigers have won Six straight and all of them convincingly. Also, I dont ever want to hear anyone complain about TC for running up the score, they cant help it, there are only about 20 kids on that team and they all can play ball. Im not saying Watertown will pull this one out, but they are much better than you think.

Great post, monkey!

I agree sometimes it is hard to beat the same team twice and generally the score is much closer. But I also believe that if a team like watertown was actually moving the ball all over the opposing team and they stay focused they can win. Watertown a prime example of this is in the 90's when Marion County played power house Brentwood academy at the Boro. No one in thier right mind believed Marion had a chance they pegged them for beat before they got there. The didn't win with skill they won with heart and they won by going out and executing. This was devistating to Brentwood and a huge upset. Brentwood coaches left the 2nd place trophie sitting on the sideline they were so mad. Look at the college world, how many upsets have taken place the last couple years because one team overlooked the so called easy win and the team to be demolished came ready to play.

great post and i think that they have in proved alot since week 3 so i think it will be a good and close game good luck to Watertown

Nice post. I remember the first game very well and i've said all season that Watertown is a very gritty bunch. They play hard and have some good athletes. I also made the statement to a bunch of people here in Hartsville that i thought we'd be playing you again this year. I frankly don't remember y'all moving the ball all over the field on us all night but you did have a couple of nice drives. As far as silly mistakes or turnovers most times they are forced they don't just happen. I'm sure that y'all are better than you were in week three any team with good coaching will be so don't you think we may be a little better to. I think Watertown is very capable of beating us especially if we don't play well. Which anytime you deal with highschool athletes that can happen. I look forward to the game and hope it's an injury free affair. Stay focused on the task at hand and continue to pound the rock!! Another opputunity for some Tiger Meat friday night boys enjoy!!!!!

This one will be another easy win for the boys in purple and gold. Good luck to Grunt and T.C. Heck if T.C. is mercy ruling them at halftime, Creasy may let Grunt have the headset and call some plays.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> King, Coach Creasy tolerates me up to a point. Putting on the headset ain't one of 'em.

The Jackets should take care of business, as should the Pirates.

Good luck Fri. nite.