(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

cant see the fuss- ohh i will be loud and proud and make sure you hear from me all week how bad your gonna be spanked...... and i will remind you next week as well

Geez man, I was just saying that I didn't think Franklin was some unstoppable force like many people seem to be saying. If that's how they played against a Ravenwood team that was experiencing one of their "bad" weeks, I like Hendersonville's chances against them after seeing them play a Ravenwood tema that was in one of their "good" weeks. I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything, just saying it should be a good close game.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez man, I was just saying that I didn't think Franklin was some unstoppable force like many people seem to be saying. If that's how they played against a Ravenwood team that was experiencing one of their "bad" weeks, I like Hendersonville's chances against them after seeing them play a Ravenwood tema that was in one of their "good" weeks. I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything, just saying it should be a good close game.

i respect that but becasue i am brash and show my love for Wilco teams i get bashed- look i picked 3 hendersonville games this year - to win at Beech and to lose vs McGavock and RHS- (also in a thread i said last week WILCO teams had Gallatin to beat CHS -so not a complete homer)

look i gave your team credit for going week in and out getting the win but i am not sold on them yet, if they beat franklin I will be convinced this is your year and you are for real - i am sorry not sold yet on HHS and again my opinion and I could be wrong, but I am just looking at your wins and whom your region and i am not sold.look anything could happen Friday nite but I dont think this will be close at all

i respect that but becasue i am brash and show my love for Wilco teams i get bashed- look i picked 3 hendersonville games this year - to win at Beech and to lose vs McGavock and RHS- (also in a thread i said last week WILCO teams had Gallatin to beat CHS -so not a complete homer)

look i gave your team credit for going week in and out getting the win but i am not sold on them yet, if they beat franklin I will be convinced this is your year and you are for real - i am sorry not sold yet on HHS and again my opinion and I could be wrong, but I am just looking at your wins and whom your region and i am not sold.look anything could happen Friday nite but I dont think this will be close at all

Congrats green wave on a great season., I ask wave fans was scales as advertised

You said wave talented frosh team I must have been sleepin cause I saw them lose by 40 to beech

Amsrock you should work for 104.5 the zone

Well now we all know how much crap you are full of Dome when you talk about all of these games you have seen because the score between Beech and Gallatin freshmen teams was Beech 28 - Gallatin 14. Simple math will tell you that it was a 14 point loss for Gallatin and not the 40 that you claim to have seen. What an idiot.

Congrats green wave on a great season., I ask wave fans was scales as advertised

You said wave talented frosh team I must have been sleepin cause I saw them lose by 40 to beech

Amsrock you should work for 104.5 the zone

Well now we all know how much crap you are full of Dome when you talk about all of these games you have seen because the score between Beech and Gallatin freshmen teams was Beech 28 - Gallatin 14. Simple math will tell you that it was a 14 point loss for Gallatin and not the 40 that you claim to have seen. What an idiot.

wrong wrong you be da idiot

Nick Yazzie is an animal, CJ Murrell and Zack Hill are great runners. We have a solid line on both sides of the ball. Solid backers and a great secondary. Our QB Brandon Hall needs to start making better throws and decisions but he's doing a mediocre job. I expect this game to be a close one but HHS pulling through at the end.

HHS - 24

FHS - 21

Every team on its quest to a championship needs for atleast one game, their leader to take over the game and march the team down the field and execute to get the win. i believe for Brandon Hall this could be that defining moment for the Commandos against an extremely good Franklin Rebel team. If he just focuses and keeps his head up during a hardship in the game (interception, fumble, 3 and outs) he will be just fine. i think this will be the game that brandon can show what he is truly made of. the school,parents, fans, and WAR TEAM are behind him and the rest of the Commandos all the way.friday night is going to be crazy! Paul Decker Memorial Field will be rocking.good luck and safe travel franklin hope to see a great game between the region giants. COME ON COMMANDOS ONE MORE GAME GET IT DONE!!!!

Its been a fun season, I was really looking forward to tormenting the Franklin Rebels on the boards of CoachT one last time this year. But I guess I will have to wait until next year. I can not lie I was salivating for the chance to have one last shot at the Rebels of Franklin.

But now I must surrender my crown, and fall in line and support our region. Get em' Franklin & Brentwood!!!

I pick hendersonville to upset the franklin rebels. Franklin is good but hhs will upset them like they did a couple years back. We have a tough defense and a offense that can drive down the field. We also have a great special teams. HHS plans on wearing traditional black on black. Lets see if we can upset the rebels this friday. Our war team will be there and ready to go as well.

hhs-35

franklin- 21

You guys are smoking something silly. Get off the stuff and don't under estimate the talent in Region 5-5A. The team play of some of the metro play maybe but also realize the program Coach Hat and others out here have built. We came to your place 2 years ago(or have you forgot), you played the same teams in that same region then didn't you?

And for Franklin having as many fans there as the Commandos your on the really good stuff. No way no how does that happen.

Your running game will not be nearly as effective as you think. Coach Griffs D will come to play and you folks in Williamson County will know its a football game and not futbol or soccer. We have alot of pride in Hville and we play with it. Ask the 2006 REBS.

It will be a very competitive game and if it gets to the fourth quarter close & or less the odds are not in your favor. That's when the pride kicks in. Ask Ravenwood ask Gallatin Heck get the 2006 Rebels together ask them.

Commandos stand proud and KTA baby!!!!

I must completely 100% agree. I have read numerous posts discussing the future "Brentwood-Franklin" match-up. NEWS FLASH both teams have to play a game before that match-up can even be discussed. Brentwood must play the surprising Centennial Cougars. Meanwhile Franklin travels to face the Commandos of Hendersonville. I hope every fan that comments after me predicts an absolute blow-out (with Hendersonville being the victim). Because the commandos have become accustomed to the "under-dog" role (like the NY Giants last year), when the young men suit up each & every Friday night and charge onto the field...they play with a chip on their shoulder. Hendersonville has become the little-team-that-could. I also hope that every single Franklin player, Supporter, Coach, Parent, and Student read these predictions and begin to believe the hype, and when they ride up to Hendersonville they are already thinking about Brentwood waiting for them around the corner. Until the crawl back into the bus with tears in their eyes trying to swallow the defeat that the Hendersonville Commandos just shoved down their throats.

As far as I am concerned, Brentwood is the better team (thats why they won the region, and won the 1st seed). They have also been the only team to have crushed the rebels. From what I have seen & understand I have drawn a few similarities between HHS & BHS. I keep hearing the same words describe BHS "disciplined & well-coached", these words have also become synonymous with Hendersonville Commando football. Coach Hat is busy this week, because he is busy cooking up a recipe of "Franklin Krytonite". The olympics only roll around every 2 years, and now apparently the upsetting of the great Franklin Rebels has also joined this cycle.

Defense- Hendersonville plays solid defense up front, which throws rhythm offenses out of beat. (sound Familiar Franklin???) bend-but-don't-break, and play 4 quarters of football have become the staple of commando defense. I have seen how forcing Franklin to win the game in the 4th quarter seems to soften the iron-clad rebels.

Offense- Keep it Simple, pound the opposition, and wear them out. Hendersonville is disciplined, we are physically & mentally tough, we are trained and proficient in our type of game. Hendersonville plays for 1st downs...while Franklin lunges for the knock-out (rabbit and the turtle mentality) Welcome to HHS football.

HHS creates chances for a win, we capitalize in the "hidden yardage" factor of the game. and if I remember correctly, Franklin played in another hostile environment during last year's play-offs, which was a game where everybody predicted a win. And left a defeated and deflated team. The more I think about...it all feels like we have been hear before, kind of a creepy feeling of Deja Vu'

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

this will be a shootout just like last week franklin is a very good team but again like i said last week the commandos play together and very physical and pull out the W in a "barnburner"

richie reichenberger with a game winning fg

hville-31

franklin-28

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I must completely 100% agree. I have read numerous posts discussing the future "Brentwood-Franklin" match-up. NEWS FLASH both teams have to play a game before that match-up can even be discussed. Brentwood must play the surprising Centennial Cougars. Meanwhile Franklin travels to face the Commandos of Hendersonville. I hope every fan that comments after me predicts an absolute blow-out (with Hendersonville being the victim). Because the commandos have become accustomed to the "under-dog" role (like the NY Giants last year), when the young men suit up each & every Friday night and charge onto the field...they play with a chip on their shoulder. Hendersonville has become the little-team-that-could. I also hope that every single Franklin player, Supporter, Coach, Parent, and Student read these predictions and begin to believe the hype, and when they ride up to Hendersonville they are already thinking about Brentwood waiting for them around the corner. Until the crawl back into the bus with tears in their eyes trying to swallow the defeat that the Hendersonville Commandos just shoved down their throats.

As far as I am concerned, Brentwood is the better team (thats why they won the region, and won the 1st seed). They have also been the only team to have crushed the rebels. From what I have seen & understand I have drawn a few similarities between HHS & BHS. I keep hearing the same words describe BHS "disciplined & well-coached", these words have also become synonymous with Hendersonville Commando football. Coach Hat is busy this week, because he is busy cooking up a recipe of "Franklin Krytonite". The olympics only roll around every 2 years, and now apparently the upsetting of the great Franklin Rebels has also joined this cycle.

Defense- Hendersonville plays solid defense up front, which throws rhythm offenses out of beat. (sound Familiar Franklin???) bend-but-don't-break, and play 4 quarters of football have become the staple of commando defense. I have seen how forcing Franklin to win the game in the 4th quarter seems to soften the iron-clad rebels.

Offense- Keep it Simple, pound the opposition, and wear them out. Hendersonville is disciplined, we are physically & mentally tough, we are trained and proficient in our type of game. Hendersonville plays for 1st downs...while Franklin lunges for the knock-out (rabbit and the turtle mentality) Welcome to HHS football.

HHS creates chances for a win, we capitalize in the "hidden yardage" factor of the game. and if I remember correctly, Franklin played in another hostile environment during last year's play-offs, which was a game where everybody predicted a win. And left a defeated and deflated team. The more I think about...it all feels like we have been hear before, kind of a creepy feeling of Deja Vu'

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

With all due respect "killvill" If you dont know what your talking about....its best to not say anything. You obviously havent seen the BHS- FHS game or any games from our region.

Franklin does not go for the "knockout" consistently...

The Rebels are hoping you make a game out of it...we like to go the distance "McCallie" .

The last thing Franklin wants to do is take a long bus ride back to Williamson County, let alone empty out their lockers.

Its going to be a great game. Smashmouth at its best.