(2nd Round) Franklin Rebels vs. Hendersonvile Commandos

huskergymnast33

I must completely 100% agree. I have read numerous posts discussing the future "Brentwood-Franklin" match-up. NEWS FLASH both teams have to play a game before that match-up can even be discussed. Brentwood must play the surprising Centennial Cougars. Meanwhile Franklin travels to face the Commandos of Hendersonville. I hope every fan that comments after me predicts an absolute blow-out (with Hendersonville being the victim). Because the commandos have become accustomed to the "under-dog" role (like the NY Giants last year), when the young men suit up each & every Friday night and charge onto the field...they play with a chip on their shoulder. Hendersonville has become the little-team-that-could. I also hope that every single Franklin player, Supporter, Coach, Parent, and Student read these predictions and begin to believe the hype, and when they ride up to Hendersonville they are already thinking about Brentwood waiting for them around the corner. Until the crawl back into the bus with tears in their eyes trying to swallow the defeat that the Hendersonville Commandos just shoved down their throats.

As far as I am concerned, Brentwood is the better team (thats why they won the region, and won the 1st seed). They have also been the only team to have crushed the rebels. From what I have seen & understand I have drawn a few similarities between HHS & BHS. I keep hearing the same words describe BHS "disciplined & well-coached", these words have also become synonymous with Hendersonville Commando football. Coach Hat is busy this week, because he is busy cooking up a recipe of "Franklin Krytonite". The olympics only roll around every 2 years, and now apparently the upsetting of the great Franklin Rebels has also joined this cycle.

keep dreaming up in Sumner Co becasue after Friday looks like you all will need to jump on the Bucs bandwagon, look FHS has advantage in every category in this one, you have not seen a offense machine like Franklin boosting a 13oo yd runner ( 7.2 ) and a 773 runner ( 7.6 ) commit to the run die with the pass 113 - 179 1900 yds 13 td- 2 int ask Mcallie or Hilsoboro, they have the best recieving corp and defense is second to Brentwood , but they have gone 6 qtrs without giving up a point - ask Hunters Lane or Mcgavovk

Defense- Hendersonville plays solid defense up front, which throws rhythm offenses out of beat. (sound Familiar Franklin???) bend-but-don't-break, and play 4 quarters of football have become the staple of commando defense. I have seen how forcing Franklin to win the game in the 4th quarter seems to soften the iron-clad rebels.

Offense- Keep it Simple, pound the opposition, and wear them out. Hendersonville is disciplined, we are physically & mentally tough, we are trained and proficient in our type of game. Hendersonville plays for 1st downs...while Franklin lunges for the knock-out (rabbit and the turtle mentality) Welcome to HHS football.

HHS creates chances for a win, we capitalize in the "hidden yardage" factor of the game. and if I remember correctly, Franklin played in another hostile environment during last year's play-offs, which was a game where everybody predicted a win. And left a defeated and deflated team. The more I think about...it all feels like we have been hear before, kind of a creepy feeling of Deja Vu'

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a fun season, I was really looking forward to tormenting the Franklin Rebels on the boards of CoachT one last time this year. But I guess I will have to wait until next year. I can not lie I was salivating for the chance to have one last shot at the Rebels of Franklin.

But now I must surrender my crown, and fall in line and support our region. Get em' Franklin & Brentwood!!!

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Did someone steal his screen name?

Week in week out it's the same thing. We Beat teams that are more talented, better coached and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. As long as the results keep coming in the form of a "W" we don't care. I'm sure Ravenwood didn't want to ride back to Franklin and clean out their lockers but they did. So all you "WILCO" faithful keep telling yourselves you playing Brentwood next week and maybe you can have the Franklin football team believing it and then maybe they won't show up. That's about the only chance we got right.

Keep telling yourself that. Over and over and then in the end be sure and not tuck your tails and hide on Saturday. Only one person on Coach T never Quits and that old HOMER from Southbend where they can't even spell football much less play it(Boston College Victory) and he jumps on one bandwagon after another, then another and seems to always leave himself an out so he can continue on with his load of Crap.

Week in week out it's the same thing. We Beat teams that are more talented, better coached and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. As long as the results keep coming in the form of a "W" we don't care. I'm sure Ravenwood didn't want to ride back to Franklin and clean out their lockers but they did. So all you "WILCO" faithful keep telling yourselves you playing Brentwood next week and maybe you can have the Franklin football team believing it and then maybe they won't show up. That's about the only chance we got right.

Keep telling yourself that. Over and over and then in the end be sure and not tuck your tails and hide on Saturday. Only one person on Coach T never Quits and that old HOMER from Southbend where they can't even spell football much less play it(Boston College Victory) and he jumps on one bandwagon after another, then another and seems to always leave himself an out so he can continue on with his load of Crap.

well i do bandwagon when it is the 6-5a region teams playin you lil gurls or cupcakes from your region and posters like you that think football was born in Sumner Co.

At LEAST I GRADUATED from a college and last time I checked ND was one of the finest ( remember we are to meet )

sorry guess you lose and your team losed big

I must completely 100% agree. I have read numerous posts discussing the future "Brentwood-Franklin" match-up. NEWS FLASH both teams have to play a game before that match-up can even be discussed. Brentwood must play the surprising Centennial Cougars. Meanwhile Franklin travels to face the Commandos of Hendersonville. I hope every fan that comments after me predicts an absolute blow-out (with Hendersonville being the victim). Because the commandos have become accustomed to the "under-dog" role (like the NY Giants last year), when the young men suit up each & every Friday night and charge onto the field...they play with a chip on their shoulder. Hendersonville has become the little-team-that-could. I also hope that every single Franklin player, Supporter, Coach, Parent, and Student read these predictions and begin to believe the hype, and when they ride up to Hendersonville they are already thinking about Brentwood waiting for them around the corner. Until the crawl back into the bus with tears in their eyes trying to swallow the defeat that the Hendersonville Commandos just shoved down their throats.

As far as I am concerned, Brentwood is the better team (thats why they won the region, and won the 1st seed). They have also been the only team to have crushed the rebels. From what I have seen & understand I have drawn a few similarities between HHS & BHS. I keep hearing the same words describe BHS "disciplined & well-coached", these words have also become synonymous with Hendersonville Commando football. Coach Hat is busy this week, because he is busy cooking up a recipe of "Franklin Krytonite". The olympics only roll around every 2 years, and now apparently the upsetting of the great Franklin Rebels has also joined this cycle.

Defense- Hendersonville plays solid defense up front, which throws rhythm offenses out of beat. (sound Familiar Franklin???) bend-but-don't-break, and play 4 quarters of football have become the staple of commando defense. I have seen how forcing Franklin to win the game in the 4th quarter seems to soften the iron-clad rebels.

Offense- Keep it Simple, pound the opposition, and wear them out. Hendersonville is disciplined, we are physically & mentally tough, we are trained and proficient in our type of game. Hendersonville plays for 1st downs...while Franklin lunges for the knock-out (rabbit and the turtle mentality) Welcome to HHS football.

HHS creates chances for a win, we capitalize in the "hidden yardage" factor of the game. and if I remember correctly, Franklin played in another hostile environment during last year's play-offs, which was a game where everybody predicted a win. And left a defeated and deflated team. The more I think about...it all feels like we have been hear before, kind of a creepy feeling of Deja Vu'

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

Ill tell you what the difference is. The difference is a running back with 1300 yards (Ford) and one with 800( Lee). The difference is A quarterback nominated for Mr 5A football(Nichols). The difference is an offensive line that flat out opens holes for these running backs to run,(Jackson aka mark the shark, Walkup...many others. and gives Nichols all day to throw. The difference is 2 receivers (Eaton and Starnes) That no one can cover. The difference is a defense that plays with heart and AS A TEAM, which is stronger than individual players alone. The Difference is the Donnie Webb Factor. The difference is Taking your Yazzie? out of the special teams by kicking touchbacks and skying punts(Gentry) The difference is The Humbleness of Franklin, No show boating on the 1 yard line( 2 years ago), Just hard Smash Mouth Football.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

FRANKLIN WINS IN 08

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

Ill tell you what the difference is. The difference is a running back with 1300 yards (Ford) and one with 800( Lee). The difference is A quarterback nominated for Mr 5A football(Nichols). The difference is an offensive line that flat out opens holes for these running backs to run,(Jackson aka mark the shark, Walkup...many others. and gives Nichols all day to throw. The difference is 2 receivers (Eaton and Starnes) That no one can cover. The difference is a defense that plays with heart and AS A TEAM, which is stronger than individual players alone. The Difference is the Donnie Webb Factor. The difference is Taking your Yazzie? out of the special teams by kicking touchbacks and skying punts(Gentry) The difference is The Humbleness of Franklin, No show boating on the 1 yard line( 2 years ago), Just hard Smash Mouth Football.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

FRANKLIN WINS IN 08

dude chill, its gonna be a really close game. both of these teams are really similar... they both play smash mouth football and they both have alot of playmakers. im rootin for hhs (the underdog) on this one

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

FRANKLIN WINS IN 08

Yep, I just started clapping.