Oneida hosts Midway

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if Oneida is ready to be among the state's elite then they should win this game by at least 3 touchdowns.

Not sure about that bass.Oneida is not known for winning by large margins.They get a lead and keep it by pounding it out on the ground.As far as being amongst the state's elite,what's the prize?Coach Lambert instills PCC and that's what matters most.

"Are our message board friends from Oneida on the coacht payroll? Should they be?"

Again another excerpt from the sor website this time from Ralton Emory.

Let me set the record straight for you all since you seem to read these threds but don't post.I for one am not payed by coacht.I just throw my two-cents worth in for FREE.Secondly I know that Coach Moser probably doesn't agree with what you all say on your sor page anyways.He unlike most of you has CLASS.So the hoop-la you all say is just that,HOOP-LA.

There are just some of us here who openly support our team, through the thick and thin of things and this is a place where we can do that.If it offends you, sorry, it's not intended to.We are just a bunch of have-beens having fun!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a safe trip up and we'll see you on the reservation.

"Are our message board friends from Oneida on the coacht payroll? Should they be?"

Let me set the record straight for you all since you seem to read these threds but don't post.I for one am not payed by coacht.I just throw my two-cents worth in for FREE.Secondly I know that Coach Moser probably doesn't agree with what you all say on your sor page anyways.He unlike most of you has CLASS.So the hoop-la you all say is just that,HOOP-LA.

There are just some of us here who openly support our team, through the thick and thin of things and this is a place where we can do that.If it offends you, sorry, it's not intended to.We are just a bunch of have-beens having fun!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OKKKKKKKKKKK 12.5 hours to go 35 to 7 Oneida. ROLL TRIBE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Champ,i couldn,t of said it any better

Champ.....hold your thoughts on Coach Moser until after the game. Now he set a standard with his kids by suspending those boys for the incident a couple of weeks ago. My theory is he needs them all to play, because he knows we are better than Cosby. There is a unspecified rumor going around that Will Poe and those other kids have been practicing all week. If that is true, I doubt seriously he was learning plays on how to carry a water bottle. We'll know soon enough and, as I know Tony L., I would say his preparations this week included them having those suspended players back in the line-up. I remember the EX-coach at the state university (Fulmer) doing the same thing a few years ago with his players. Suspend a few of his stars for disciplinary reasons for cupcake games, then bringing them back in a game that they needed them. As I said, this little rumor is a bit sketchy....but we'll find out tonight. Either way, I say Tony and his boys manage to get the job done!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazaleemo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ralton Emory did not say that. Before you start naming names u might try reading a little closer. That statement was made by the site admin. I think u owe Ralton one on that

He needed them all the 2 previous weeks but they were standing on the sideline. Cosby was not a cupcake, and if they didn't fumble on a fake punt or drive to the 1 yard line before halftime and not get in, then the Eagles would have won that game. Moser is not gonna play the kids unless he feels confident they didn't do it. I may be wrong but I think he is trying to prove a point to the underclassmen.

OHS-27

MHS-7

YDKM, I respectfully disagree with the assessment that he needed them the two previous weeks. Their last regular season game had no baring on their play-off seed. They were a #3 regardless....so being suspended for that one really had little, to no impact on their position. I do agree that Cosby is no cupcake....but again, his starting QB was back in the line-up for that one....and you and I both know, he is a solid football player when not injured. I have relatives and friends in that area....they say there is little question about the boys involvement in that "incident". Personnally, I expect to see them back in the line-up tonight, but I do not think it will change my prediction of who wins. Duh, I'm going Oneida!

If the message to the underclassmen is: Destroy private property and I'll punish you for two weeks, then you can play for me again. Then the message got though. I don't know what Coach Lambert would do if he were in those shoes, but I'd like to think his punishment fit the crime. As I said before, we'll see tonight.

Kaz