Oneida hosts Midway

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......or the Yellow Jackets. I know SP is a great team, but don't count us out just yet! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not counting you guys out at all, but at the same time you guys dont run your hole like some of the SP fans, so if you all and Onieda played itd be a toss-up for who I wanted to win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not counting you guys out at all, but at the same time you guys dont run your hole like some of the SP fans, so if you all and Onieda played itd be a toss-up for who I wanted to win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What do you have against us SP fans Coach Blue? KL just calls it like he see's it. Cosby fans thought they were so good and low and behold, go down in the first round. Thats all we heard during the season from you and Old24eagle of how good you were. Heck, for a week or two, you got in the top ten in the AP ranks. In my opinion, Cosby was no better than the 15-20 teams in Class 1A. If you were in region 3 or 4, you would do good to make the playoffs. If you were in region 3 with SP, you might take the 4th place slot and I seriously doubt you could make the playoffs in Trousdale region.

What do you have against us SP fans Coach Blue? KL just calls it like he see's it. Cosby fans thought they were so good and low and behold, go down in the first round. Thats all we heard during the season from you and Old24eagle of how good you were. Heck, for a week or two, you got in the top ten in the AP ranks. In my opinion, Cosby was no better than the 15-20 teams in Class 1A. If you were in region 3 or 4, you would do good to make the playoffs. If you were in region 3 with SP, you might take the 4th place slot and I seriously doubt you could make the playoffs in Trousdale region.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I really dont care how good you or anybody else that hasnt seen us play thinks we are. The fact of the matter is we are in the region we are in and we do what we have to do win the games we have on our schedule. I never one time said, "we are this good and we are going to do this to ______ school!" Neither did OldEagle, we have faith in our team as we should, I never said we WOULD beat anybody on our schedule. When we got beat, we got beat and we owned it, did I think we should have won two of the three we lost, yes I did, but I didnt take anything away from the teams that beat us, and while we're on the subject we could have won Friday, but what a lot of people dont know is we were missing 3 starters as well, it was just for different reasons than the kids at Midway. Midway is a very fine team and I am taking nothing away from them but yes we could have won that game with ALL our players as well. Give me some reasons why I shouldnt have confidence and believe in my team and I will stop, until then worry about your Pirates and quit running down kids and programs you know nothing about. Grow up and have a little class, act more like Old Pirate or (and Im not condoning his screen-name) Drunkn Sailor, those cats post their opinions without running down any programs especially ones they know nothing about. I dont have anything against SP, just some of their moronic fans, mainly just YOU, and I could give a poop less about what you think of me, but when I see things from some idiot that knows nothing about my players and all he can EVER say about them is "MUFFIN" that crap gets old after a while, so that is what I have against SP, YOU!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I really dont care how good you or anybody else that hasnt seen us play thinks we are. The fact of the matter is we are in the region we are in and we do what we have to do win the games we have on our schedule. I never one time said, "we are this good and we are going to do this to ______ school!" Neither did OldEagle, we have faith in our team as we should, I never said we WOULD beat anybody on our schedule. When we got beat, we got beat and we owned it, did I think we should have won two of the three we lost, yes I did, but I didnt take anything away from the teams that beat us, and while we're on the subject we could have won Friday, but what a lot of people dont know is we were missing 3 starters as well, it was just for different reasons than the kids at Midway. Midway is a very fine team and I am taking nothing away from them but yes we could have won that game with ALL our players as well. Give me some reasons why I shouldnt have confidence and believe in my team and I will stop, until then worry about your Pirates and quit running down kids and programs you know nothing about. Grow up and have a little class, act more like Old Pirate or (and Im not condoning his screen-name) Drunkn Sailor, those cats post their opinions without running down any programs especially ones they know nothing about. I dont have anything against SP, just some of their moronic fans, mainly just YOU, and I could give a poop less about what you think of me, but when I see things from some idiot that knows nothing about my players and all he can EVER say about them is "MUFFIN" that crap gets old after a while, so that is what I have against SP, YOU!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Little Blue, Come on now. I called you and old24eagle a MUFFIN. Maybe if SP gets to play a region 2 team in the semis, you and Old24eagle could meet up with KL and KL could show you a few tricks of the trade about football. How about it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Don't get on here crying that he isn't at AC anymore.He's ours now!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and I hope it STAYS THAT WAY!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Your right about that statement about his defense.He sure can bring the wood!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Lambert is a cumberland university boy by way of AC..he won't last long with you...he's a winner...keep him if u can /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I say DTRUTH

I am not goin to lie this game kind of does scare me a lil bit. Just because this would make midways season to spoil our undefeated season and our chances at state if it comes to that. but never the less i think the tribe comes out and puts this one away early. We are just to strong on both sides of the ball and with midway not havin some starters i just dont see it. Go Indians!

Tribe- 41

GreenWave- 14

Oneida will beat Midway by 21 in this one. It seems like the Indians are just too tough for everyone else up there this season.

Not so fast my friend. Midway has a very good line, with or without the one kid. Ray-Ray and Presley are very experienced, tough backs. I am expecting a knife fight in a phone booth. It's goona be up close combat all night. Stay focused boys.