Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

I got no dog in this fight but I will tell you that Waynesboro is def in the same league with the Mt Pleasant teams that roughed Jo Byrns up a few times....in my opinion they are substantially better than the team Mt Pleasant had last year that went through region 5 pretty easily

WOW better print this post and save it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, I do what I can........I just think that Jo Byrns is gonna take a real long tiring trip just to face a pretty significant home field advantage and a good team to go with it......I dont know squat about Jo Byrns except they are defense oriented which is good for them but Im thinking that waynesboro can drop a couple over the top for the win

I remember Jo Byrns coming to Collinwood a few times for playoff games...at the time I didnt realize how freakin far away they had to come and they bring a lot of fans with them...great fans at Jo Byrns

Go back to the first post on this thread. In the lower right corner of that post, click on the "edit" button and do a full edit. After page reloads, you'll see this:Poll Options Click here to manage this topic's poll

After you click on the link, you'll be prompted to "title" the poll. Just put in something like "game winner". You'll then be prompted to enter a poll question. " Who wins this game?" Then you'll be prompted to enter poll choices. Put in each team then click on submit modifications.

I did the full edit and it isn't showing up. maybe you have to be a plus member. i looked all in that post and in all the side bars and below and it is nowhere to be found. sorry.

I got no dog in this fight but I will tell you that Waynesboro is def in the same league with the Mt Pleasant teams that roughed Jo Byrns up a few times....in my opinion they are substantially better than the team Mt Pleasant had last year that went through region 5 pretty easily

HAHAHAHAHA! Maybe in the league with last years team. If they were in the league of the 05 team they would be un-freakin stoppable. i think you guys can remember that team. i will admit it. even though we won they were better than us. and the next year we were better but mtp won. and i have no idea about last year. and i wouldn't consider loosin by 2 points in 06 gettin roughed up. and we only won by 1 point in 05. i would consider that to be very, very balanced. and both years we i think we help mtp to some of their lowest stats for they year. gettin roughed up is a overstatement man. at least for 05 and 06.

hey, I do what I can........I just think that Jo Byrns is gonna take a real long tiring trip just to face a pretty significant home field advantage and a good team to go with it......I dont know squat about Jo Byrns except they are defense oriented which is good for them but Im thinking that waynesboro can drop a couple over the top for the win

I remember Jo Byrns coming to Collinwood a few times for playoff games...at the time I didnt realize how freakin far away they had to come and they bring a lot of fans with them...great fans at Jo Byrns

a long drive does take a lot out of you. if mtp had traveled to jo byrns in 06 we would have won. we were super balanced that year. it all depended on who's field we played at. jb wins if played at jb, mtp wins if played at mtp. if wayne and jb are balanced then it may come down to home field advantage.

a long drive does take a lot out of you. if mtp had traveled to jo byrns in 06 we would have won. we were super balanced that year. it all depended on who's field we played at. jb wins if played at jb, mtp wins if played at mtp. if wayne and jb are balanced then it may come down to home field advantage.

IMO/ JoByrns Is The Kinda Team That Can Pull Off A Win In Wayne County. Thier Team Has The Defense To Keep It Close And Offense To Win It. And They'll Bring A Big Crowd. It'll Feel like They Are At Home. JoByrns Wins Big.

IMO/ JoByrns Is The Kinda Team That Can Pull Off A Win In Wayne County. Thier Team Has The Defense To Keep It Close And Offense To Win It. And They'll Bring A Big Crowd. It'll Feel like They Are At Home. JoByrns Wins Big.

I like what you have to say there Butchie,,,,,, so will someone that really know's the best route kinda post it here so i can copy and paste and lol don't send me on a goose chase like cascade did butchie last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and i also would like to meet some of the post guy's from wc if yall would like to talk about game before hand /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

actually if you go just like you are going to mtp waynesboro is only 40 min from mtp going that way , you just keep going past mtp on hwy 43 then you turn right on hwy 20 ( next to a sonic ) once through summertown there will be a road that just veers off to the left(store in middle of road) take that left it is hwy 240 which will dead end at hwy 64 take a right there and its 15 min to waynesboro. thats the way i went to jo byrns last time i went , first time i went 13 and it seemed like it took forever that way

I like what you have to say there Butchie,,,,,, so will someone that really know's the best route kinda post it here so i can copy and paste and lol don't send me on a goose chase like cascade did butchie last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and i also would like to meet some of the post guy's from wc if yall would like to talk about game before hand /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Here's a picture of Logger so you guys won't have any problem spotting him Friday night..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />