Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt you ask anyone to let up on anyone else, now Butchie. Let's not get carried away with the fibbin....Logger's a big boy he can take up for himself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you got that right and if yall can win this week i will show ya how well i can defend myself drunk's are alway easy to slap around you putz

Come on now, Logger, surely YOU aren't getting upset over a little smack talk. Never thought I'd see that day.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

well if you call that smack i guess i can say what i want also huh you skillet heaed sucker

I highly doubt you ask anyone to let up on anyone else, now Butchie. Let's not get carried away with the fibbin....Logger's a big boy he can take up for himself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He Was Gonna Ring Your Chicken Neck But Your Wife Was Present.

Better be careful or you'll get on the #@* list with us....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

who's list your's and tray's /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you got that right and if yall can win this week i will show ya how well i can defend myself drunk's are alway easy to slap around you putz

well if you call that smack i guess i can say what i want also huh you skillet heaed sucker

There we go, I been trying to get a rise out of ya all week.......bout time.........LOL

He Was Gonna Ring Your Chicken Neck But Your Wife Was Present.

He shouldn't of let that stop him. She'd probably enjoyed it as much as anybody.. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

There we go, I been trying to get a rise out of ya all week.......bout time.........LOL

He shouldn't of let that stop him. She'd probably enjoyed it as much as anybody.. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well you will soon find out it is not quite as much fun when you don't have a son on the team any more /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />