Jo Byrns vs. Wayne County

CPR4u

i have no idea what to think , i havent seen any film on jb all i know is what i have read, and the numbers i can look up , no nothing about them at all for all i know they are going to beat the snot out of us, i dont know but i most certinly am not over looking them at all but any info anyone wants to share i am willing to listen

You should expect a good fundamentally sound football team. We have no stars to speak of (maybe a few in the making) so we can't really wow you there. We're proud of our defense (as you can tell) and hopeful in our offense. I really don't know what else to say. If our defense plays like it has been and our offense is clicking, we're hard to beat (i.e. 10-1). Best I can tell, the teams are pretty evenly matched. I don't think either team has much to worry about, it's just a matter of which team executes better.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i knew that, i have saw jb and wc play twice in the past and jb was a well coached, fundamentaly sound team and i knew this years team would be the same, the major diff in this years wc team and wc teams of the past is wc puts alot of ath. and speed on the field , wc is also pretty young team , mostly starting soph's and jr's and there are a couple fresh. a. rice and c. bulter who really contribute alot. rice exp. not alot of 1a teams can match up with a 6'3" wr who can run. but he is a fresh. and sometimes plays like it

oh i knew that, i have saw jb and wc play twice in the past and jb was a well coached, fundamentaly sound team and i knew this years team would be the same, the major diff in this years wc team and wc teams of the past is wc puts alot of ath. and speed on the field , wc is also pretty young team , mostly starting soph's and jr's and there are a couple fresh. a. rice and c. bulter who really contribute alot. rice exp. not alot of 1a teams can match up with a 6'3" wr who can run. but he is a fresh. and sometimes plays like it

Well all i have to say is if we play like we did last year against Jo Byrns we will get our tails kicked again.....but saying that Jo Byrns doesnt have the same offense they had last year with #7 at QB and #1 at RB....so i really dont know what to say about Jo Byrns' offense this year....it will be a great game....WC CANNOT turn the ball over or it will be a long night....

im trying to figure out why wc is being so seriously under estimated this week, it almost seems like its a fore gone conclusion , or a formality that jo byrns is gona show up and the game is therefore over , belive me that want be the case , i think some people are gona be in for a shock fri. but thats ok i bet if you ask anyone who watched game film there not overlooking wc at all.

you wc guys can jump anytime say whats on your mind that's what coacht is for /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

you wc guys can jump anytime say whats on your mind that's what coacht is for /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

WC is waiting for Friday night to do their talking. WC is going to be hard to beat. I'm looking forward to the game and WC should get to host the rest of the playoffs. I'm saying McEwen will travel to WC next week.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WC is waiting for Friday night to do their talking. WC is going to be hard to beat. I'm looking forward to the game and WC should get to host the rest of the playoffs. I'm saying McEwen will travel to WC next week.

Way to go big boy! You just made my *@^* list......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Boy i bet Coach Rice would love to play his high school here in Waynesboro....that man wouldnt sleep for a week lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Boy i bet Coach Rice would love to play his high school here in Waynesboro....that man wouldnt sleep for a week lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Aint gonna happen. Jo Byrns may lose and Cascade may lose, but I don't think there is anyway that both do. I may be proven wrong, but I definitely wouldn't bet any money on that happening.

Aint gonna happen. Jo Byrns may lose and Cascade may lose, but I don't think there is anyway that both do. I may be proven wrong, but I definitely wouldn't bet any money on that happening.

Cascade and Jo Byrns losing on the same night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />..... the region 5 people wouldnt have anything to talk about lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...well except for McEwen fans and Butchie lol

Cascade and Jo Byrns losing on the same night? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />..... the region 5 people wouldnt have anything to talk about lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...well except for McEwen fans and Butchie lol

Wouldn't That Slow The Chatter Down?